Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

Points in the paint 48-12 so far.

Right On CAS!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    But the program is headed in the right direction .... FFS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    congrats Maren. 4 straight 20+ loss seasons in a row.

20 loss season.
    We all know the story. Lack of talent, not good enough hands, lack of defense, too many turnovers.
    Short bench means pooped out players in the second half. Etc., etc.
    USD scored 50 in the paint.
    36-9 points off turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    congrats Maren. 4 straight 20+ loss seasons in a row.
    We are right on the MW 6-year plan!! Hey, shit takes time to go through the system.

Got my FB season ticket packet/TM dues deal today. I won’t be paying my full/normal/annually increased TM dues. I’ll pay what I have to to secure my FB tickets, and put a little note in that the rest will/may come when/if the BB shit gets addressed.

And I’m dead serious. Will $6-$7K make a difference? IDK, but I’m gonna do it. It’s time.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

U da man CAS ++++++++++

Also Brook Lamar 40 8 and 8 as a pro over seas my oh my

I thought a 20 point loss was a win for NDSU I figured to look at the score and be a 40 point loss at USD . MW is coming around !

Does anyone know what the buyout is? How much are we talking? Just MW or the assistants too?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsoccerfan View Post
    Does anyone know what the buyout is? How much are we talking? Just MW or the assistants too?

I think she's getting around $150k/year
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsoccerfan View Post

I thought her contract was up...if not...I say start a go fund me page...the MW Buyout Page...with as bad as this team has been, it might qualify as a 501c(3)

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    But there is a difference between saying "the program sucks, go somewhere else" and saying "the program needs to improve". The fact that the program needs to improve is the topic of 90% of this thread and as you point out the recruit should be able to see that based upon record, players leaving, etc. Nothing wrong with telling the truth while not bashing the school, program, coach. Don't see that as a reason to give her the boot.
    Over the past 10 months as a parent I have visited 11 colleges and universities for academic specific (3) and athletic (8) related tours. The schools have ranged from D1 private (2 pioneer conference schools), 3 MIAC schools (Private), NDSU (academic visit), D2 schools in the region along with 2 NAIA schools for both academic and athletic purposes.

The range of athletic success has been top 10 for the division to schools with a worse winning percentage than NDSU ladies basketball. In not time did a coach, assistant coach, student athlete or student ambassador to a school tell me I should not attend that college or university.

If athletics were top level. The message was "we want your student athlete to help continue with the success". If the program was less than stellar, "we want your student athlete to help rebuild the program". And I have been introduced to some very excited athletes from losing programs.

If the student ambassador in this case truly discouraged a student or a student athlete to attend NDSU, then the time is to part ways.

A student walking unto the university campus should be viewed as potential asset. They may play a sport or they may just be a student. But college admissions is a big business. NDSU at $25k a year or Drake at $65k a year, they want your son or daughter to attend. Not for the current cash that you provide the university in fees and tuition, but future gifts and contributions.

I don't think it is a big secret that this family has been complaining about NDSU for some time. Every person they turn away from NDSU costs the school and the program money. Yes, the Ladies BB has its issues, but that doesn't stop the leadership trying to improve it.