Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Seriously? Wtf. Is she injured?

Amy ain't coming back slick. That ship has sailed. Gotta put up with this another year thanks to Dorn.
    They mentioned real quick during the broadcast that with discussion with coaches and family she has decided to redshirt. They did not go into it any deeper.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    They mentioned real quick during the broadcast that with discussion with coaches and family she has decided to redshirt. They did not go into it any deeper.
    Probably assuming Walseth will be gone after this year and doesn't want to waste a year of eligibility with this dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Interesting......

So will she transfer then?????? That would be my bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Mine too unless there is a coaching change.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Probably assuming Walseth will be gone after this year and doesn't want to waste a year of eligibility with this dumpster fire.
    The team she built is terrible. She has solid resources with the SHAC so IMO she needs to be fired like yesterday. Last year was supposed to be a stepping stone and we've gotten worse

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Would this be that big of a loss? Her high school game did not transition to college and mom is said to be very high maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Would this be that big of a loss? Her high school game did not transition to college and mom is said to be very high maintenance.
    If you want to believe she is not one of the top 8-10 players on the team (which I don't believe), she is at least a team-first player. Every year the FB team has guys that work at practice, pushing others to get better, to elevate the program and rarely if ever see the field. Selfless players will be needed to resurrect this program.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    So on point... Couldn't have said it better.

As for the team.... Recruiting European players... really? European basketball is at a range of marginal to sucks at best. What's up with that? I could tell at the start of Walseths second year this was not working. Her first season showed so much promise, she saw who could ball and let them have freedom to grow. Lemar showed she was probably our best point guard in the school history, and the team actually was an interesting watch. There was a game against the Jacks and UND that were amazing and fun. But for whatever reason Walseth become disconnected with the players it's just crazy... Her highschool recruits still play like they're in highschool, and overall the conditioning looks like they are running in mud. Amy would be great to come in to finish this season, and participate is some transition into a new coach with a fresh outlook. cuz this aint workin'

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    So on point... Couldn't have said it better.

As for the team.... Recruiting European players... really? European basketball is at a range of marginal to sucks at best. What's up with that? I could tell at the start of Walseths second year this was not working. Her first season showed so much promise, she saw who could ball and let them have freedom to grow. Lemar showed she was probably our best point guard in the school history, and the team actually was an interesting watch. There was a game against the Jacks and UND that were amazing and fun. But for whatever reason Walseth become disconnected with the players it's just crazy... Her highschool recruits still play like they're in highschool, and overall the conditioning looks like they are running in mud. Amy would be great to come in to finish this season, and participate is some transition into a new coach with a fresh outlook. cuz this aint workin'
    Living in Jamestown I go watch U of J games all the time. The other night Jamestown and VCSU played. I think both teams would run more than NDSU could. I would hope the out come would still be an NDSU win but I am not sure after watching a loss to Duluth and a narrow win vs Mayville. Plus Mayville had like 10 airballs in the game. Time to cut bait and run.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.