Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Schedule

I saw the game on tv . It was hard to watch. As a team, SU can't shoot at all. Way too many turnovers. They are down to 7 or 8 ballplayers. Uffda.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I saw the game on tv . It was hard to watch. As a team, SU can't shoot at all. Way too many turnovers. They are down to 7 or 8 ballplayers. Uffda.
    Neither team could shoot the 3 in the first half, not sure if UNH ever did make one.
    When Michelle Gaislerova started hitting them in the 2nd half it broke UNH. They went to a chaser on her and then that let NDSU feed Voegoli on the baseline over and over again.
    Overall NDSU looked a lot better in the games since Mayville.

Marina shows really good speed and hands, but not the best on defense, and appears not to be confident in her shooting, but passed to the open person, but sometimes to aggressively
    Will without hesitation knock a defender to floor to stop them from scoring ..

ima; Marina F. did have 8 turnovers.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As a team, SU shot 18-53 including 4-14 on 3 pointers ( one person had the 4 made). They were 16-25 on free throws and had 15 turnovers. NH was about the same except for 3pt shots. Bison missed many buckets underneath the basket. Again, it was hard to watch. I want them to win and succeed but it is going to be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    ima; Marina F. did have 8 turnovers.
    as I said she gets overly aggressive on her assists...

Default Re: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Reilly Jacobsen was a no show at the game on sunday, atleast I did not see her in warmups or street clothes. I know she was off the team for a couple games but funny not to still see her in attendance. Is there a bigger issue with her? Is she still on the team?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Reilly Jacobsen was a no show at the game on sunday, atleast I did not see her in warmups or street clothes. I know she was off the team for a couple games but funny not to still see her in attendance. Is there a bigger issue with her? Is she still on the team?
    I think she was playing who can find me again I was pretty sure she was up in the upper section sitting by the rail on left side...Hard to see, but looked like her. She moved to a different section each of the previous games.

they said on the radio she was suspended for team rules (i think thats what they said)

Originally, I was told RJ was suspended for the first 3 games.
    Recently, I heard she was 'redshirting' for the year.
    I wondered if that person had SJ confused with RJ?
    I hope someone on the board knows the real deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    Originally, I was told RJ was suspended for the first 3 games.
    Recently, I heard she was 'redshirting' for the year.
    I wondered if that person had SJ confused with RJ?
    I hope someone on the board knows the real deal?
    I dont know about the possible redshirt, but from observations, if RJ was redshirting she would still be participating in warms up drills, and sitting
    with the team on the bench during games as SJ does. RJ is not doing either but still attending games. She was in the area of the bench prior to the 1st game, but went to the locker room
    and sat elsewhere.

I would think that the redshirt theory is not correct, unless she is redshirting after the suspension.
    Last edited by imabison; 11-15-2018 at 04:21 PM.