Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Does it matter, given the present state of NDSU WBB? I only ask because I question whether it matters, RIGHT NOW. And I also don’t think it does.
    what posts on an anonymous message board matter, RIGHT NOW?

Per Izzo on WDAY Sarah Jacobsen is redshirting due to ongoing medical issues. She had played 59 straight games until Tuesday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    FYI...I asked about her contract and Jeff and or Dom replied that it runs until after next year.
    I was told she signed a 5 year deal for $150K per year. This is her 5th year so she is gone after this season if not sooner........please be sooner

NDSU should sue Dorn for incompetence to cover the buyout!

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I was told she signed a 5 year deal for $150K per year. This is her 5th year so she is gone after this season if not sooner........please be sooner

NDSU should sue Dorn for incompetence to cover the buyout!
    From Jeff Kolpack Article March 18, 2018

Walseth and NDSU finalized a six-year contract in November of 2014 that was signed by former women's athletic director Lynn Dorn and current university president Dean Bresciani. There may be a lesson there. At the time, it was the longest term contract by any NDSU coach in history until football coach Chris Klieman signed a six-year extension in January of 2016. That came after his second straight national title.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post

Walseth and NDSU finalized a six-year contract in November of 2014 that was signed by former women's athletic director Lynn Dorn and current university president Dean Bresciani. There may be a lesson there. At the time, it was the longest term contract by any NDSU coach in history until football coach Chris Klieman signed a six-year extension in January of 2016. That came after his second straight national title.
    JFC!

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post

The below tweet from Kolpack says 5 years?
    https://twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/...87843126693889

So our school is on the hook for another 300k..... and believe me this woman is going nowhere, she'll collect every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    So our school is on the hook for another 300k..... and believe me this woman is going nowhere, she'll collect every penny.
    Can we start a GoFundWalsethAway account?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

We need a big donor to step up and write a check to get her out and start fresh again.

Did we all not think such great things were in store after her first season? Things went to Sh!t so fast after is was crazy.....I'm just so pissed that some of our scholarships were donated to players overseas... I can see maybe one, who is exceptional, but this whole show is just a frekn mess.....