Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

HUGE game tomorrow against Omaha... We should have a packed arena. ... cough, choke, gag..... winner gets ticket stamped to the conference dance and gets the opportunity to get crushed.... again.... This season is humiliating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    HUGE game tomorrow against Omaha... We should have a packed arena. ... cough, choke, gag..... winner gets ticket stamped to the conference dance and gets the opportunity to get crushed.... again.... This season is humiliating.
    Tater Tot Hotdish is available today. One bright spot.
    Agreed on how this season has gone.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Offensive Explosion in the first half!
    Maybe Not.
    23-22 at half.

no matter who wins this mess... this isn't anything close to d1, more like a pick up game at the parks and rec. One thing though, as far as potential... clearly Omaha is positioned well to compete, and has a direction... We are hopeless, with no future

Watching this in ESPN3 so funny, how much Brittney Lange gets camera time, prolly the only reason to stay with this broadcast. I don't think they cut to Maren once. lol

High school phy ed class would be prettier than this.
    This is BAD.
    11 turnovers already. Bison haven't scored in the third quarter.
    0 of 13!

Bison score 4 in the third quarter.
    Mavs stink too, so they aren't running away with it.
    Mavs by 8 heading into the fourth.

Tied with 4 min. to play.

Was listening for a bit while in the car. The best part of the broadcast is the genuine shock and bewilderment in Keith's voice when he has to play by play some of the worst basketball he's ever seen. There was a 3 point attempt that hit the side of the backboard and you could tell he was genuinely surprised how the team could be so bad. Of course he doesn't out right say it but you can hear it in his voice.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Was listening for a bit while in the car. The best part of the broadcast is the genuine shock and bewilderment in Keith's voice when he has to play by play some of the worst basketball he's ever seen. There was a 3 point attempt that hit the side of the backboard and you could tell he was genuinely surprised how the team could be so bad. Of course he doesn't out right say it but you can hear it in his voice.
    This win will surely give Maren another season. bahahahahahahahahahahah fugly game, these teams just suck.. honestly....

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Rock fights are prettier than this. Hard to listen to on radio.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.