Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

HA HA I am back could of saved you the headaches.
    Now the program is so bad no AAU coach will send kids that way only foreign players
    MW is mad that these players are sitting out a year hopping she will get fired .
    I told everybody half way threw the first year she was an immature lady.
    played head games

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Perhaps she let the coach know she wanted to transfer, and was told if that's the case you done, or maybe the told the coach if you don't leave I want to transfer and was dismissed.
    Nice to make things up...purple..purple...
    I do think what you are saying is possible. I am only saying that Larson had to approve it and if he did that may mean walseth is here next year.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    No coaches have ever had it easier than Richman and Walseth, just camping out under the massive shadow that is Bison football. Nobody on 1660 would ever dare toss them anything more than the softest of softball questions. McFooly is too worried about politics and Texas breastraunts to weigh in.

This. I really wish this wasn't the case, but what do you expect with state run radio station. I like 1660 and appreciate what they do, but you have to call shit out when it needs to be called out. I have tweeted respectful questions regarding performance, the future, possible changes, etc and it's crickets.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I don't believe this is accurate. As I said earlier there is no way Larson did not approve Sarah's dismissal. I would really like to know why she was dismissed as it just doesn't add up from what I have seen from her. I don't know her it just is so odd. You just don't dismiss someone like this with this much history in our BB program without just and do cause. I wish Dom would find out what really happened.
    And yet Sarah is not saying what happened.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Mcfeely article says she should stay at NDSU and not play basketball. That could be a good reason for not saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Mcfeely article says she should stay at NDSU and not play basketball. That could be a good reason for not saying anything.
    Without knowing anything I would be surprised if that happened.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    This. I really wish this wasn't the case, but what do you expect with state run radio station. I like 1660 and appreciate what they do, but you have to call shit out when it needs to be called out. I have tweeted respectful questions regarding performance, the future, possible changes, etc and it's crickets.
    I'm sure they'll be like Paul Allen with the Vikes, nothing but rainbows and sunshine until the coach gets canned and then they will give their real opinion. I do get it but it is frustrating having nobody that is going to ask a coach a real question, I think the hardest hitting questions Richman has gotten came from SDSU's media.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    The Amoeba only worked great cause of Stacey Augmon. Good luck finding someone like that so you will suck . Fire BisMan save season.

I run the Amoeba defense in sixth grade traveling ball and it changes it shape to allow the team to make a perfect layup.
    And if you were coaching hockey all 5 of your skaters would be chasing the puck around the ice like goslings following mother goose . You should stick to teaching golf and being a goose hunting guide

And the proper amount of yelling and cussing would more than make up for a lack of Stacey Augmon. I'd be a cross betwwen the Shark and Bobby Knight, they'd call me Shark Knight
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    If you read between the lines of taking the high road and not really saying anything, you get the sense that Sarah and her family are hoping that Walseth gets fired and that she can try to return to the team after that.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by fbmind View Post
    If you read between the lines of taking the high road and not really saying anything, you get the sense that Sarah and her family are hoping that Walseth gets fired and that she can try to return to the team after that.
    Based on Mcfeelys article I agree with what you are saying. Any chance Kilvang would come back as well?
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.