Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Not on team anymore?
    Kicked off the team over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Correct!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Can also confirm that it is true that Sarah was kicked off the team. Between Reilly J., Maci K., Tyrah Spencer (don't tell me she wouldn't play through the knee next year if things were good) and now this, athletic department needs to intervene immediately...totally out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by fbmind View Post
    Can also confirm that it is true that Sarah was kicked off the team. Between Reilly J., Maci K., Tyrah Spencer (don't tell me she wouldn't play through the knee next year if things were good) and now this, athletic department needs to intervene immediately...totally out of control.
    There has been a handful of others leave the programs as well. Too bad the fan base sees the problems but the athletic department does not.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Even if the administration thinks the program is improving (???), the attrition rate is alarming. Since last year - Sarah J, Reilly J, Macy K, Anna G, Autumn O, Kennedy C - and others, I'm sure. These are not bad kids getting booted off the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    There has been a handful of others leave the programs as well. Too bad the fan base sees the problems but the athletic department does not.
    There should be some movement after conference tournament. I would hope...... But what If the AD does nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    There should be some movement after conference tournament. I would hope...... But what If the AD does nothing?
    Then I think Pres B needs to step in more and demand something be done. There are NDSU Basketball supporters that will write the check to get rid of her early. NDSU can not afford this program to go down even more.

Even if the administration thinks the program is improving (???), the attrition rate is alarming. Since last year - Sarah J, Reilly J, Macy K, Anna G, Autumn O, Kennedy C - and others, I'm sure. These are not bad kids getting booted off the team.
    I was told that Omaha has no seniors on the team as when they hired the new coach they all quit. Sounds like similar situation except she is a new coach
    Last edited by imabison; 02-25-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Seriously? WTF??

HTF could they? Come on seriously WTF would make anyone think that??