Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018 Schedule

Honest question is there any chance walseth is fired before the end of the season because this game was embarrassing all seriousness valley city state could beat ndsu this yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Sarah Jacobson is going to redshirt this year. Is there a pending coaching change coming that would prompt her to do this? Mr Larsen please setup and address this dumpster fire
    Seriously? Wtf. Is she injured?

Amy ain't coming back slick. That ship has sailed. Gotta put up with this another year thanks to Dorn.

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    Honest question is there any chance walseth is fired before the end of the season because this game was embarrassing all seriousness valley city state could beat ndsu this yr.
    honest answer, yes! relieve her of her duties first thing tamara------bring amy back-------what do we have to lose?

What I should have said is Larson going to pull that trigger and let her go during the season

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post

Amy ain't coming back slick. That ship has sailed. Gotta put up with this another year thanks to Dorn.
    never under-estimate our 2 trade-mark slogans "once a bison, always a bison" and--------BRING ON THE COMPETITION-------roadwarrior, get on the horn and make it happen bring amy back

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGTR3d48yU8

bisonette, i feel like u should watch this video to try and get a sense of what womens basketball was like when amy was the coach, i know you like to talk down on local or in-state players but that was amys bread and butter--------she could turn them into champs

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    HUGE 6 point win... this is disgusting
    She should be fired after tonight. Step up Larsen!
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Slick, Amy isn't coming back. You can forget that idea.

If I was in charge, the coach would be gone now. There is no reason to let her ride out her final season.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Healthy but getting screwed by the staff in many ways. Think she'll leave if the staff isn't fired.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Slick, Amy isn't coming back. You can forget that idea.

If I was in charge, the coach would be gone now. There is no reason to let her ride out her final season.
    I am not sure if any one else on the current staff could do it but I am sure Walseth's approach does not give NDSU the best chance to win. It has been proven.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.