Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

Walseth can walk back from SF.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Now let the fun begin will he or won't he fire her. My guess is he wont but he should.

She has to be fired....if not our AD is incompetent.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 03-09-2019 at 10:31 PM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    She has to he fired....if not our AD is incompetent.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    last year walseth tried to fill her preconference schedule with total crap, and still couldn't cover up the mess and win some games. Again this season... precon schedule of crud, and still putrid results. There had better be an announcement tomorrow to address this.....

And... I see her old Head Coach at PSU just got fired... so maybe they can cry in their beer together...

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

She is now 40-106, that's not good, obviously.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I get that the school doesn't like to fire coaches but at some point you need to have a line in the sand and what is going on with Women's basketball is a burning landfill. The program will only suffer more if MW is given another year as a lame duck, time to bring in a new a staff that can begin to rebuild now. The student athletes deserve better, we all know it isn't happening with this staff. That has been confirmed beyond any shadow of a doubt.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I get that the school doesn't like to fire coaches but at some point you need to have a line in the sand and what is going on with Women's basketball is a burning landfill. The program will only suffer more if MW is given another year as a lame duck, time to bring in a new a staff that can begin to rebuild now. The student athletes deserve better, we all know it isn't happening with this staff. That has been confirmed beyond any shadow of a doubt.
    Even if she comes back.. she'd be a lame duck, and recruiting (i don't know how) but would be worse. Who would want to come here for a one year coach. If she's not going to be extended, they need to do the right thing and fire her now...

If ML does fire her it needs to be done asap to show recruits NDSU is serious about this and want to win

Is she fired yet?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Hate to say it, but don’t we deserve better student-athletes on the WBB team also. From what people are saying here (I haven’t bothered to even attempt to watch a game this year), they aren’t satisfying the D1 “athlete” part of the equation.

Just asking ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.