Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Nope, only 22 turnovers. 3 for 20 on three pointers. Out-rebounded 38-22.

The good news is we were 100% from the line: 2 for 2! Also, we were down by 61 with 5:18 left in the game, and battled back and closed the gap to only 53 points by the final horn...that's just good coaching.
    I think most of us "reasonable" fans will admit this game turned out the way we expected. That still does not still well with us "reasonable" fans. Matt Larsen needs to make a change. It has to be done. No other way around this state of the program.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    He didnt give this disaster a six year sweatheart deal...GT sat back while Dorn destroyed the program.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    I still can't get over that........6 damn years for a first time HC. Good lord what were they thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I still can't get over that........6 damn years for a first time HC. Good lord what were they thinking!
    It is a product of the PC world we live in. Before you get all over me Richman should have had a smaller contract to begin with also.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

With only a year left after this... can we assume a buyout is in the pipe?

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Absolutely have to buy her out. I know it seems impossible but the hole is getting deeper and so are the negative financial returns.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    With only a year left after this... can we assume a buyout is in the pipe?
    If a decision is made to buy her out, who approves the final decision, and who writes the buyout check?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Absolutely have to buy her out. I know it seems impossible but the hole is getting deeper and so are the negative financial returns.
    How much have they lost in Season ticket sale? Single game sales? TM fees? Concessions? Reputation?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    How much have they lost in Season ticket sale? Single game sales? TM fees? Concessions? Reputation?
    A whole bunch!!!!!!

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    If a decision is made to buy her out, who approves the final decision, and who writes the buyout check?
    Gene Taylor. Klieman's buyout should cover it. Let it come full circle, Gene makes a rare mistake and signs an unproven assistant to be HC for SIX YEARS. Gene leaves. WBB sinks even futher. Gene hires Klieman and in doing so, Klieman's 150,000 buyout is now in play. Larsen takes that money and buys out Walseth. So Gene indirectly fixes the problem he created. At least that's how I come up with the cash to buy her out, it's probably already been spent on something though.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think using the Klieman buyout money is perfect. Actually i would do it now. I know most college don’t get fired during the season but this might be the exception.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.