Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 671

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

  1. #191
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    6,974
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    just tuned in down 20 at end of 3. 51-31. ouch. Hope weather is good down there.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  2. #192
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    562
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    just tuned in down 20 at end of 3. 51-31. ouch. Hope weather is good down there.
    Lose by 33....

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,089
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Bison fall to San Francisco 75-42... 33 point loss to a poor SF team.

    Beat by 20 on the glass and had 21 turnovers.

  4. #194
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    562
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Bison fall to San Francisco 75-42... 33 point loss to a poor SF team.

    Beat by 20 on the glass and had 21 turnovers.
    21 Turnovers and 7 assists. This is just unacceptable. 7 frek'n assists in forty minutes? Well a combination of things going on here... No D1 talent, No D1 coaching, No D1 recruiting, NO DIRECTION

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,018
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    21 Turnovers and 7 assists. This is just unacceptable. 7 frek'n assists in forty minutes? Well a combination of things going on here... No D1 talent, No D1 coaching, No D1 recruiting, NO DIRECTION
    I am starting to come around to your idea that the current coach may not be performing so well. Only 4-5 more years of this, and I will be convinced.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,598

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    I listened to the entire game. UGH!
    18 Total rebounds. Pass the ball and it goes thru their hands.
    Can't make layups. The shortest player gets 20 before she leaves the game.
    Didn't S.F. get 40 pts. in the paint?
    The saddest part is this has been going on year after year.

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,969
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    I listened to the entire game. UGH!
    18 Total rebounds. Pass the ball and it goes thru their hands.
    Can't make layups. The shortest player gets 20 before she leaves the game.
    Didn't S.F. get 40 pts. in the paint?
    The saddest part is this has been going on year after year.
    I was pissed, wanted to listen to the Signing Day Press Conference and I got this crap. Pregame. Postgame. Vomit.

    15X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018

  8. #198

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    I have not seen a game in years. I know we are done, but I will not pin the state of the program on 18-22 yr females (the players). At this point, the problem is not them. It is the coach and it even goes higher up to the AD. Heck, maybe it is my fault.. I have not started a petition for the coach's firing... or I have not been in the stands to cheer them lately Anyways, all I am saying.. is let's not point our fingers at the players. They were recruited here and some are playing a lot of minutes.
    Also giving SF their 4 win of the season sucks!
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    6,974
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    A coaching change has to take place. What is the downside in doing that?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  10. #200
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    2,515

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    A coaching change has to take place. What is the downside in doing that?
    At this point, I dont even see a downside to make it an in season firing.

    NDSU womens basketball can't really get any worse than it is. If you go on Massey Rating, NDSU would be barely favored over programs like U Mary, Jamestown, & Minot state.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •