Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 165

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    6,541
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    UMKC in town today.
    Shocking stat (maybe not) NDSU is last out of 349 d1 bb teams in causing turnover for the other team.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    24,810
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Walseth should be fired tomorrow.
    "We're gonna go ahead and pin the Bison as the most successful small-conference DI sports program in America." -SBnation

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    14,547

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    UMKC scored the final 17 points of the game. No kidding.

    460 In a row

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    6,541
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    UMKC scored the final 17 points of the game. No kidding.
    We scored 6 points in final quarter and only 13 in final 13 plus of the game. Wow!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    2,466

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Walseth should be fired tomorrow.
    I hate to call for people's jobs but godamn. We cannot get any worse than we already are with a firing during the season.
    The fella that watches the CFL

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    4,856

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I hate to call for people's jobs but godamn. We cannot get any worse than we already are with a firing during the season.
    Might also serve to send Dave a message as well???

  7. #157
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    493
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    UMKC, one of the worst teams in the country... god do we just suck or what. walseth playing players 40 minutes... stupid is as stupid does.... Maren... just do Fargo a favor... resign already.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    2,466

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    UMKC, one of the worst teams in the country... god do we just suck or what. walseth playing players 40 minutes... stupid is as stupid does.... Maren... just do Fargo a favor... resign already.
    With that loss NDSU women's team is now ranked 295 out of 351 on Massey Ratings among Division 1 programs. The saddest part is they are ranked 437th when you add in Division II and Divison III programs.

    Summit Comparison:

    SDSU - 24
    USD - 28
    Denver - 107
    ORU - 177
    UND - 203
    WIU - 215
    Omaha - 246
    NDSU - 295
    IPFW - 317
    The fella that watches the CFL

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    6,541
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    With that loss NDSU women's team is now ranked 295 out of 351 on Massey Ratings among Division 1 programs. The saddest part is they are ranked 437th when you add in Division II and Divison III programs.

    Summit Comparison:

    SDSU - 24
    USD - 28
    Denver - 107
    ORU - 177
    UND - 203
    WIU - 215
    Omaha - 246
    NDSU - 295
    IPFW - 317
    SO just slightly behind both SD schools!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,735

    Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    With that loss NDSU women's team is now ranked 295 out of 351 on Massey Ratings among Division 1 programs. The saddest part is they are ranked 437th when you add in Division II and Divison III programs.

    Summit Comparison:

    SDSU - 24
    USD - 28
    Denver - 107
    ORU - 177
    UND - 203
    WIU - 215
    Omaha - 246
    NDSU - 295
    IPFW - 317

    Hurray!! We aren't last in the Summit!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •