Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New local Saturday radio show 9-11 Bison 1660

Default New local Saturday radio show 9-11 Bison 1660

I am glad hear that Bison 1660 will have a year round Saturday sports show starting on the 25th from 9-11 am

Andy Rieckhoff, formerly the Sports Director of the FLAG will be hosting it.

EDIT. First show is Saturday the 24th, special guests includes AD Matt Larson, Brian McLaughlin from Hero Sports, and a suprise guest.

The show will be 9-11 most weeks or 5-1/2 hours before kickoff on most Football game weeks, depending on the kickoff time

SUPPORT THIS STATION! 30% OF ALL REVENUE GOES TO NDSU ATHLETICS!!!

LOCAL Radio Shows on Bison 1660 AM / 92.7 FM
    The Insiders (Culhane / Jorgenson) - Mon-Fri 11-1
    The Brakedown (Brake/Rieckhoff) - Mon-Fri 4-6
    Bison Radio Show with Chris Klieman (call in or email show) Monday's 630-8 pm
    Klieman Weekly Press Conference Monday @2pm
    New Saturday Radio Show with Andy Rieckhoff *year round* Saturday 9-11 (or 5-1/2 hours before kickoff on Football Gameday)

FOOTBALL GAME DAY COVERAGE IS NOW 9+ HOURS!
    New Saturday Radio Show with Andy Rieckhoff *year round* Saturday 9-11 or 5-1/2 hours before kickoff on Football Gameday, depending on kickoff time)
    Bison Tailgate Show with Brad Jones - Saturday 3-1/2 hours before kickoff
    Bison Gameday 2-1/2 hours before kickoff
    Full Game & Postgame Show
    Bison Hotline w/Keith Brake and Cole Jirik 2 hours after the post game show

Sunday NFL Schedule http://www.sportsusamedia.com/nfl-pl...play-schedule/
    Bison Basketball Radio Show's with Dave Richman & Walseth - TBA

WEBSITE
    http://www.Bison1660.com

LISTEN LIVE ON THE BISON 1660 MOBILE APP
    Apple - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/biso...2359?ls=1&mt=8
    Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kqwbam.player

SOCIAL MEDIA
    FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/bison1660
    Twitter https://twitter.com/Bison1660
    Last edited by HerdBot; 08-25-2018 at 03:08 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: New local Saturday radio show 9-11 Bison 1660

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I am glad hear that Bison 1660 will have a year round Saturday sports show starting on the 25th from 9-11 am

Andy Rieckhoff, formerly the Sports Director of the FLAG will be hosting it.

Love it
    So, what are the options now on Saturday other than this? Cried when Dom and Jeff hung it up since they were always the best show, even after the Insiders started. Steve H. still doing a show? Is it any good? Has he ramped up Bison coverage sans Dom and Jeff?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, what are the options now on Saturday other than this? Cried when Dom and Jeff hung it up since they were always the best show, even after the Insiders started. Steve H. still doing a show? Is it any good? Has he ramped up Bison coverage sans Dom and Jeff?
    I think they still do a show on the flag but it's no longer Hallstroms show. I listen to it occasionally on the podcast.

I would imagine Jeff and Dom not doing their show had something to do with Bison 1660 doing their show. I'm sure Andy Rieckhoff already doing a Saturday show had something to do with that as well.

I really like this for football game days. You get the new show from 9-11. Then Brad Jones does the tailgate show. Then the game and Bison feedback. That is 9 hours worth of content on a Football game day.

Love Bison 1660 during the football season since there is less syndicated stuff. You got the Klieman show every Monday at 630. Dave Richman show. Weekly press conferences. Audio version of the Bison Football show on Sunday. Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, and football games.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I think they still do a show on the flag but it's no longer Hallstroms show. I listen to it occasionally on the podcast.

I would imagine Jeff and Dom not doing their show had something to do with Bison 1660 doing their show. I'm sure Andy Rieckhoff already doing a Saturday show had something to do with that as well.

I really like this for football game days. You get the new show from 9-11. Then Brad Jones does the tailgate show. Then the game and Bison feedback. That is 9 hours worth of content on a Football game day.

Love Bison 1660 during the football season since there is less syndicated stuff. You got the Klieman show every Monday at 630. Dave Richman show. Weekly press conferences. Audio version of the Bison Football show on Sunday. Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, and football games.
    Any word of what WDAY has planned for gamedays? I assume Jeff and Dom are doing shows still on those days......

I think Dom is trying to limit his working hours on Saturday now that he's married.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I think Dom is trying to limit his working hours on Saturday now that he's married.
    I think he also said it will be full go on gamedays, did he not?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Yep. I loved their Saturday show but you cant be married and work 24-7. Dom does a great job

Any word of what WDAY has planned for gamedays? I assume Jeff and Dom are doing shows still on those days......
    Not sure but I never listen to any station on home game days other than the post game Bison Feedback because I'm tailgating.

But for non football Saturdays, I dont think they have anything going on.

This new show on Bison 1660 definitely could be good since its year round. I look forward to listening to it on non Bison home games and the rest of the year

Not sure but I never listen to any station on home game days other than the post game Bison Feedback because I'm tailgating.

But for non football Saturdays, I dont think they have anything going on.

This new show on Bison 1660 definitely could be good since its year round. I look forward to listening to it on non Bison home games and the rest of the year
    Agree on that, but nothing in the AM? I tend to listen from 9-11 when Jeff and Dom used to be on.

Agree on that, but nothing in the AM? I tend to listen from 9-11 when Jeff and Dom used to be on.
    The show is 9-11 AM... not PM. Should fill somewhat of a gap

The new show is 9-11 am
    then on game days an hour show with Brad Jones (tailgate show) (3-1/2 hours before kickoff)
    Then Bison gameday (2-1/2 hours before kickoff)
    Then the full Bison game and post game
    Then the Bison feed back for 2 hours

Should be 9 straight hours on a saturday game day