Thread: FCS 2018 from a Montana Grizzly fan.

Default FCS 2018 from a Montana Grizzly fan.

Here's to the Bison's upcoming season in the coming year. I'm a Montana Grizzly fan. But I love the passion of your fan base. When we won in the opening game of 2015 it was the biggest win for the Griz in a few years. Then you guys kicked us all over the field in the playoffs on your way to another championship. Which, considering Stitt's wild lack of consistency as a offensive play caller was expected. But the respect shown on your forum and ours (mostly, there were some exceptions on both sides) was pretty amazing. And as two of the most rabid fan bases in the FCS I just wanted to wish you all good luck in the upcoming season. I always root for the Griz but if we don't make it to the playoffs your fan base has made me a secondary Bizon fan. Good luck.

Default Re: FCS 2018 from a Montana Grizzly fan.

Quote Originally Posted by bljakkl View Post
    Here's to the Bison's upcoming season in the coming year. I'm a Montana Grizzly fan. But I love the passion of your fan base. When we won in the opening game of 2015 it was the biggest win for the Griz in a few years. Then you guys kicked us all over the field in the playoffs on your way to another championship. Which, considering Stitt's wild lack of consistency as a offensive play caller was expected. But the respect shown on your forum and ours (mostly, there were some exceptions on both sides) was pretty amazing. And as two of the most rabid fan bases in the FCS I just wanted to wish you all good luck in the upcoming season. I always root for the Griz but if we don't make it to the playoffs your fan base has made me a secondary Bizon fan. Good luck.
    You Rock. I feel the same about the Griz. I was at that 2015 game- and DAMN that was fun! We were promised an incredible atmosphere and that's exactly what we got. Washington Griz did NOT disappoint.

I cant speak for others, but I believe the FCS is at its best when Montana kicks ass, so I always find myself rooting for you guys when we're not playing against eachother, obviously. Here's to a great season and best of luck to you all in MT
    Last edited by MankatoBison; 08-27-2018 at 01:12 PM. Reason: spelling error
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Good luck to you guys also. If things don't turn out well for the Griz we always welcome others to join the evil empire.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I like the coaching changes. Bob Stits offense is good at winning a game but Hauck will build a contender

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I like the coaching changes. Bob Stits offense is good at winning a game but Hauck will build a contender
    I agree. It will be easier to cheer for Montana as a Bison fan now that Stitt is gone and have more confidence they will succeed.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    You Rock. I feel the same about the Griz. I was at that 2015 game- and DAMN that was fun! We were promised an incredible atmosphere and that's exactly what we got. Washington Griz did NOT disappoint.

I cant speak for others, but I believe the FCS is at its best when Montana kicks ass, so I always find myself rooting for you guys when we're not playing against eachother, obviously. Here's to a great season and best of luck to you all in MT
    Agreed! That was a really good time!! The ash coming down like snow late in the game really added to the already wild smoky atmosphere.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

First off I want say how well we were treated last time we were out there. In all of my travels Ive never been treated better.
    Good Luck to you guys. I hope you right the ship!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."