Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: McFooly's Article Today

Default Re: McFooly's Article Today

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    I thought the article was well written. It clearly stated that he was going to make a case for someone who has the best chance to buck the odds and win in Fargo. Good job breaking down the field.
    As good as McFooly can write which doesn't say much. McFooly is and douchebag and always will be. It was clearly a dig and wishful thinking on his part that the Bison lose so he can write more crappy articles to criticize the Bison and Bison Nation. Hey Mike, go find a crap filled toilet, stick your head in and flush.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    As good as McFooly can write which doesn't say much. McFooly is and douchebag and always will be. It was clearly a dig and wishful thinking on his part that the Bison lose so he can write more crappy articles to criticize the Bison and Bison Nation. Hey Mike, go find a crap filled toilet, stick your head in and flush.
    The guy is a Liberal nut job that loves to troll the waters in Nodak. With that said, it was a well written and thought out article. Much like a lot of other Natty's in the last 8 years, (GaSo 1&2, SDSU, JMU) this years champion will be determined at the Fargodome with SDSU being the most likely to win here. I never read his articles but made an exception today because of all the crying and bitching here about it. IMHO, good work Mcfeely, I am going to go shower now though...

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    The guy is a Liberal nut job that loves to troll the waters in Nodak. With that said, it was a well written and thought out article. Much like a lot of other Natty's in the last 8 years, (GaSo 1&2, SDSU, JMU) this years champion will be determined at the Fargodome with SDSU being the most likely to win here. I never read his articles but made an exception today because of all the crying and bitching here about it. IMHO, good work Mcfeely, I am going to go shower now though...
    He's had a weird career. He once decried me and my radio partner for our part in poking a little fun at Bob Entzion's misfortune in Omaha. Called us "knuckle dragging neanderthals".
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    That is not what the article says or does at all. It clearly says ndsu is the clear favorite and then goes on to say, but for the sake of trying, he will try and make a case for other teams. The key is in the title where he uses a ?, then at the end asks the reader if he made a reasonable case.

For the most part, MMF is pretty level-headed when it comes to SU football. His politics.....well that's a different story. Also, he can be quick to champion a subject/cause and will stay with it a bit too long. Most times even when its clear to everyone else he was wrong. He seems like a decent odd guy like most everyone else with an opinion.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 11-24-2018 at 05:02 PM.

The assignment, as it came to me in a deep turkey coma, was to write a column building the case NDSU will not win the national championship. To throw a wrench in the machine. To be the wet blanket. To be the contrarian.
    That's basically every article he writes. Guy is nothing but a troll. He should be a fiction novelist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    That's basically every article he writes. Guy is nothing but a troll. He should be a fiction novelist.
    Right, he is saying because the bison are the clear favorites and everyone is writing about that, he will try and make a case for others. He even hints that he does not believe its likely. Sure we can argue motives all day, but as written the article is not dissing on NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Omg....why in the world would any Bison get tweaked over that
    Considering that he PREFACED his article with the fact that the Bison will probably win the natty and he was going to play THE POLLYANNA by try to figure out the scenarios where NDSU wouldnt win.

WTF???? are people upset about?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Considering that he PREFACED his article with the fact that the Bison will probably win the natty and he was going to play THE POLLYANNA by try to figure out the scenarios where NDSU wouldnt win.

WTF???? are people upset about?
    because people seem to be quick judging as pointed out earlier when one poster even stated he didnt read the article but bashed it..lol

I agree with those that have read the article and realized that he knows NDSU is going to win it all again but just for the sake of argument or simply something new he decided to pick a team that has the best chance of knocking off the Bison. Seems like a decent article to me ...

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I agree with those that have read the article and realized that he knows NDSU is going to win it all again but just for the sake of argument or simply something new he decided to pick a team that has the best chance of knocking off the Bison. Seems like a decent article to me ...
    He doesn't. He picked the Jacks to win it all over EWU.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.