Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: McFooly's Article Today

Default Re: McFooly's Article Today

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    OK McFooly is officially trolling for story ideas on Bisonville. Today article is par for the course and something that has been talked on here for a couple of days sparked by B Mac original story.
    He's literally scrounging around for things to write about, the guy is such a tool. And no a tool is not a journalist.

Hey McFooly, if you're reading this why didn't the heraldo use a photo illustration in Tommy boys article about MVSU rather then a pic of the Bison? Yeah I thought it was a great troll job too, keep up the great work at the foolum!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    He's literally scrounging around for things to write about, the guy is such a tool. And no a tool is not a journalist.

Hey McFooly, if you're reading this why didn't the heraldo use a photo illustration in Tommy boys article about MVSU rather then a pic of the Bison? Yeah I thought it was a great troll job too, keep up the great work at the foolum!
    Sure pissed off the Flying dodos didnt it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    OK McFooly is officially trolling for story ideas on Bisonville. Today article is par for the course and something that has been talked on here for a couple of days sparked by B Mac original story.
    It's literally as if he's writing that article for about 10 people on Bisonville. Does the average sports fan in the Foolum reading area even care about the two teams that played in that game?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    Spot on. Negative after negative. "Bison receiving corp lacks depth, experience".... "Safety Hendricks taking snaps at QB, which might not be a good sign"... "If Bison have a weakness, it's special teams"
    These are all legitimate things i am worried about, i guess, but im also ok being a critic of the teams weekness

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    These are all legitimate things i am worried about, i guess, but im also ok being a critic of the teams weekness
    It certainly gives us something to talk about that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    It's literally as if he's writing that article for about 10 people on Bisonville. Does the average sports fan in the Foolum reading area even care about the two teams that played in that game?
    I think he misunderstood what many of where complaining about. We weren't worried about the quality of the two teams playing but rather how bad their play made the FCS looked on a National platform. The two years NDSU played in the game, they didn't play their best either, but still looked like a competent team. NC AT&T didn't play that bad, but JSU looked like a team just beginning Fall Camp.
    Hail the BISON!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I think he misunderstood what many of where complaining about. We weren't worried about the quality of the two teams playing but rather how bad their play made the FCS looked on a National platform. The two years NDSU played in the game, they didn't play their best either, but still looked like a competent team. NC AT&T didn't play that bad, but JSU looked like a team just beginning Fall Camp JSU.
    fixed yer post

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I don't have a problem with discussing weakness either... and I'd have some respect for McFeely if I thought he was actually writing the article with something in mind other than a sensational headline to get people to click on it. And if he mixed it in with a dose of reality to offset his gloom and dome. Examples. Whole article on receivers didn't even mention our tight ends and running back groups in the passing scheme. To me that more than offsets our lack of depth and experience at WR. In his article on Hendricks taking snaps at QB.. did he even mention that our depth at safety and how good Wimbush is looking is what allows Hendricks to take the time to keep taking some reps at QB? No, focused on "lack of confidence" in Hotchkiss and Sanders. In his article on special teams... quoted every category where the Bison rank 80th, 85th, 102nd, but do you think that's maybe because we play in the toughest conference in the FCS? Like I said, I'd have more respect for McFeely if I saw a little more balance to his articles. An overall discussion of the strengths and weaknesses... not just peddling the negatives. His points are valid, but I just don't like the guy's style.

^^^^^^^^^^this

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    I don't have a problem with discussing weakness either... and I'd have some respect for McFeely if I thought he was actually writing the article with something in mind other than a sensational headline to get people to click on it. And if he mixed it in with a dose of reality to offset his gloom and dome. Examples. Whole article on receivers didn't even mention our tight ends and running back groups in the passing scheme. To me that more than offsets our lack of depth and experience at WR. In his article on Hendricks taking snaps at QB.. did he even mention that our depth at safety and how good Wimbush is looking is what allows Hendricks to take the time to keep taking some reps at QB? No, focused on "lack of confidence" in Hotchkiss and Sanders. In his article on special teams... quoted every category where the Bison rank 80th, 85th, 102nd, but do you think that's maybe because we play in the toughest conference in the FCS? Like I said, I'd have more respect for McFeely if I saw a little more balance to his articles. An overall discussion of the strengths and weaknesses... not just peddling the negatives. His points are valid, but I just don't like the guy's style.
    On the discussion about receiver depth. I thought Demitri had a very good game against USD last year, made some big time catches. Does anyone else think that maybe his switch to RB is more an indication that depth at that position is not as bad as McFooly may think? For a guy that played there for a few years and did an okay job from my eyes, this move kind of surprised me....and I think it has more to do with depth and playing time for Demitri than it does him not being a good WR.