Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: McFooly's Article Today

Default Re: McFooly's Article Today

When the biggest question for your football program is wondering who your backup quarterback is, things are going pretty well.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

McFooly with a short article on Coach Stiggy at SDSU and his DUI. I guess he does read Bisonville for story ideas. But atleast he reported it unlike SD newspapers.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I am still laughing at the thought that anyone calls SHSU an elite team. Sure, they have a nice record, but always (so it seems) get blown out or dominated in their losses in the playoffs.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    I am still laughing at the thought that anyone calls SHSU an elite team. Sure, they have a nice record, but always (so it seems) get blown out or dominated in their losses in the playoffs.
    Big Sky Champions several years in a row

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    McFooly with a short article on Coach Stiggy at SDSU and his DUI. I guess he does read Bisonville for story ideas. But atleast he reported it unlike SD newspapers.
    Man, he hit that one out of the park. I knew he had done something as KWSN finally started pressing more on it last week. Argus only have beat guys who don't want to burn bridges, so they are largely ignoring it.

https://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2018/...meier-penalty/

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Man, he hit that one out of the park. I knew he had done something as KWSN finally started pressing more on it last week. Argus only have beat guys who don't want to burn bridges, so they are largely ignoring it.

Stig's "community service work" probably consisted of continuing to coach and mentor a football team. Let's see what happens if one of the players gets a DUI.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

So, how do you discipline a player in this situation? Do as I say, not as I do isn’t going to work for long
    We knew he was not what he pretended to be.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So, how do you discipline a player in this situation? Do as I say, not as I do isn’t going to work for long
    Use the Spack manual of discipline.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This is where you lose the team. Coach got a DUI when I played...about two days before that he was telling us not to drink and party. Tuned his ass out pretty quickly and he was done at the end of the year.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

http://www.inforum.com/news/4491625-...pth-experience

New one today...I'm certain always finding the negatives in life must be exhausting.

His wife must be a saint to put up with him.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.