Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Fall Camp

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Fall Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Dom says both Seth Wilson and Christian Watson weren't practicing today. He said he would have a full update on his blog later today.

Watson just can't stay healthy it appears. Hopefully this is minor since he missed all of spring ball and there is opportunity and a need for someone to step up at WR where he seemed like one of the most likely candidates.
    Dom had a feature on Watson today, indicated that he wasn't at 100%, maybe that's why he missed. Can't afford to lose depth at this position.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Phoenix Sproles looked really explosive in the couple clips they showed. If he can handle the physicality, I’m thinking the kid plays more than 4 games.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Dom had a feature on Watson today, indicated that he wasn't at 100%, maybe that's why he missed. Can't afford to lose depth at this position.
    Sounds like he's as bad as that loser Vraa. He couldn't stay on the field early on either. Where's my purple button?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Dom says both Seth Wilson and Christian Watson weren't practicing today. He said he would have a full update on his blog later today.

Watson just can't stay healthy it appears. Hopefully this is minor since he missed all of spring ball and there is opportunity and a need for someone to step up at WR where he seemed like one of the most likely candidates.
    Dom’s video on the sports showed Watson in a walking boot.
    Said he would be in it 2 weeks, leaving his status for the Cal Poly game unknown.

Dom also had nice things to say yesterday about true freshmen WR’s Phoenix Sproles and DJ Stewart, so that may be where some WR depth comes from if the coaches decide they need it.

GoBison roster now has player photos updated.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Anyone hear how the scrimmage went Saturday?. Any injuries this weekend?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dimitri Williams is listed as a running back
    Jayden Price is listed as a cornerback

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Going through and trying to get my rosters finished up so I can print next week. Some changes in addition to the ones already mentioned this weekend (mostly minor, and many were expected). Mostly the freshmen being assigned a particular position instead of the generic OL, DB, etc. But a couple notable ones:

Jaxon Brown from FS to LB
    James Hendricks from SS back to FS
    Jackson Enz from S to FS
    Ben Hoggarth from RB to FS
    Jaylaan Wimbush from CB to FS
    James Kaczor from S to SS
    Destin Talbert from DB to CB
    Ross Kennelly from LB to LS
    Nate Dirkes from OL to OT
    Jacob Kubas from OL to OG
    Collin Connor from OT to OG
    Brendan Cook from DL to DT
    Cody Mauch from TE to OT
    Luke Bacon from OT to OG
    Jalen Sundell from OL to OT
    Joe Schreiber from OL to C
    Bryan Nohava from OL to OG

I think I got them all...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    You must explain this!
    Meant DeLuca, in that he comes from the same school and appears to be a LB more in the mold of a Beck.

Wonder y they have moved demitri to rb when we are loaded there and seem like a big question mark at wr. Especially since he is a senior. I'm thinking we could have multiple freshmen play at wr this year.