Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Fall Camp

Default Re: 2018 Fall Camp

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Did Klieman hold a press conference yesterday ?
    Dom visited with Coach Klieman by phone yesterday and wrote this blog:

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/201...mp-wraps-up-2/

......Two freshmen have likely played their way onto special teams, strong safety James Kaczor from St. Cloud and linebacker Jasir Cox......

......the other two captain selections since they were both former walk-ons, Aaron Steidl and Levi Jordheim......
    Great note on Steidl & Jordheim - 2 of the 6 Team Captains were former walk-ons - shows just how important that walk-on program is!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sounds like Monday next week is the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Sounds like Monday next week is the next one.
    Its aired live on Bison 1660 every Monday at 230

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Roster update: Michael Kelly, a Redshirt Freshman DT from Oakes, is no longer on the roster...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Roster update: Michael Kelly, a Redshirt Freshman DT from Oakes, is no longer on the roster...
    Looking at the depth chart, that was an up hill battle. I always root for the in state players.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Punter Mason Schwerzler (#33) finally added to the roster today. Maybe clearinghouse issues or something? There's always gotta be one or two after I've already got my rosters done...

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ght=schwerzler
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    How about Mercadel knocking the ball out of Babicz's arms and subsequently tossing him! Guy might have some pure Greco-Roman skills to him.
    I didnt seen him (merc) play in the CP game. Did i miss it or something happen?

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    I didnt seen him (merc) play in the CP game. Did i miss it or something happen?
    Don't know why but he didn't play.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Don't know why but he didn't play.
    Out for year with knee injury is what I’m hearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Out for year with knee injury is what I’m hearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's a big loss at a thin position. I would imagine Jasir Cox and Stumpf will play the whole season