Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Roster Updated

Default Re: 2018 Roster Updated

I thought Bartholomew Ogbu was taller than the 6'2" he is listed at.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    You're right....one source had him at 6'5''
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

So I'm not real familiar with how this works. Are any of these missing names perhaps due to enrollment issues? Do we still expect some of them to show up on the roster before the start of school?

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    So I'm not real familiar with how this works. Are any of these missing names perhaps due to enrollment issues? Do we still expect some of them to show up on the roster before the start of school?
    Usually not. All the guys reporting to fall camp have been in Fargo for the summer. Maybe some freshman will show up on roster once school starts if they didn't make fall camp list.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Usually not. All the guys reporting to fall camp have been in Fargo for the summer. Maybe some freshman will show up on roster once school starts if they didn't make fall camp list.
    To clarify, there may be some guys on the roster that are not participating in fall camp. I can't remember what the max number is for fall camp.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have stood next him several times and he is taller than 6'2" or may I am shrinking which could be happening. I have also seen a picture with him standing next to Wentz and he was an inch shorter than Wentz. I would list him between 6'3" and 6'4".
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I have stood next him several times and he is taller than 6'2" or may I am shrinking which could be happening. I have also seen a picture with him standing next to Wentz and he was an inch shorter than Wentz. I would list him between 6'3" and 6'4".
    In the WDAY video recently posted in the Easton Stick thread, Bartholomew and Easton are standing next to each other as they pose with the Little League team. I don't know what type of shoes each is wearing (makes a "big" difference in pro wrestling), but it looks like Bartholomew is at least an inch taller, which would put him at least in the 6'3" range.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Thanks a lot for those of you that compiled the comparison info.

- Tony Pierce measurables were noticeably different then I had from my "scouting" report. Had him at 6'2 220 so seeing the height/reach drop is a bit of a bummer. Still think he looked excellent as a prospect though and he certainly has the weight/muscle locked down it appears. Excited to watch him in the future.
    - Disappointed to see Zak Kuntz leave the team. Really liked his film and size. Like, really liked his potential.
    - Babicz getting up to Gindorff size and hopefully keeping his athleticism has me pumped. They are only Redshirt freshmen and those two are going to be a damn terror.
    - Kudos to Justice Kelly. Still pretty light but he has stuck with it and I hope he can get some rotational snaps at his improved weight.
    - Dmitri and Christian putting on that much weight is great to see. Going to play a large part in our relatively unknown WR corps this year.
    - Our OL is huge
    Ogbu is 6-3. Every picture I've seen of him makes that quite obvious.

No way Tony Pierce only 6'0" tall. Either way the kid is quick as a cat, strong, and he has the long DE arms. You cant put up discus and shot put numbers like he puts up without long DE arms. Hes probably not going to be an every down lineman but he will be a monster on obvious passing downs.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Will be interesting to see if either Ogbu or Pierce or both gets a look at LB.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Will be interesting to see if either Ogbu or Pierce or both gets a look at LB.
    No way. Both of these guys are elite pass rushers. Ogbu is listed at the same height as Greg Menard and I guarantee hes taller. Even if Pierce is 6', hes probably a millimeter short of 6'1. I bet his giant hair screwed up the measurements. He chases QBs and changes direction like a linebacker but plays like a DE. Dude is relentless, strong, quick, and will be a terror on 3rd and long. Now every down lineman? Probably not and that's ok.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com