Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

I seem to remember the last few years, the email with the link came right at 10 am on Thursday. Somebody will tell me if I'm all wet.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachFSCB View Post
    My wife and I both signed up (with separate email addresses, of course) over a month ago, and neither of us have seen anything yet. It is somewhat reassuring to know that others are still waiting, too, but I have to admit, I am wondering what is going on.
    I'm in the same situation as you guys Signed up, but no word yet. Mass emails are often sent out in batches, so I maintain hope. But I also recall the NCAA sending our banner to the wrong "school" a few years ago... so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    No emails yet ... assuming it'll come soon???

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Check all your different folders. Years past it would show up in my gmail spam folder. This year it showed up in my promotions folder. Worst case is go submit email address again or pick a new email address

Well, well, well... JMU is sending emails to their fans re: National Champ Tickets presale. Imagine that?!! C532E9B3-E03F-4B28-B032-10A96DD85A13.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Well, well, well... JMU is sending emails to their fans re: National Champ Tickets presale. Imagine that?!! C532E9B3-E03F-4B28-B032-10A96DD85A13.jpg
    Well that should be a bunch of tickets that will hit the resale market in December

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Thinking that they are going to Frisco again is really arrogant of them.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

JMU had lots of fans that bought tickets early last year too. I was actually expecting the "neutral" sections to be more neutral down in Frisco last year but it's clear there was still a lot more Bison fans that bought early than JMU fans.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    JMU had lots of fans that bought tickets early last year too. I was actually expecting the "neutral" sections to be more neutral down in Frisco last year but it's clear there was still a lot more Bison fans that bought early than JMU fans.
    No one buys championship tickets early like Bison fans. Continues to impress me.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Why would it be any other way?

So it looks like tickets are being sold through Primesport. Methinks it might be prudent to register an account with them before Thursday!