Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Said this every year, so ill say it again...

I hate that the Championship game is so early. I understand why its early...but I really wish the game started at like 4 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Said this every year, so ill say it again...

I hate that the Championship game is so early. I understand why its early...but I really wish the game started at like 4 or something.
    Nah, got to get to the Wild Pitch to watch the Vikings get beat and restore a sense of perspective.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    You can sell the wristband/ticket combination, you just can't sell the wristband separately. The plus side is that you can sell the combination on flash seats, which we could not do before.
    thank you for the info
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Nah, got to get to the Wild Pitch to watch the Vikings get beat and restore a sense of perspective.
    Don't even get me started on the weird obsession with brestaurants down there.

Everything is bigger in Texas?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Can we at least talk about their amazing accounting skills due to their rear assets being in fannytastic shape?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post

Might be able to just hope over to texas stadium and watch the Vikings get beat by Dak and the boys, on the same day.