Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    He was very high on the team and also very happy to point out all the injuries they had last year and how guys played hurt in the championship game and no one outside of the team knew.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Whew! It’s a darn good thing that the Bison didn’t have any injuries so that they were able to squeak that one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

WOW. JMU board posts email of NCAA guy to bitch to about their ticket sales. First the concessions boycott now this. These guys sure do know how to make friends.

I still give a slight edge to JSU fans for attempting to boycott the entire city of Plano

Hospitality seats still available.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    He was very high on the team and also very happy to point out all the injuries they had last year and how guys played hurt in the championship game and no one outside of the team knew.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, no other team had injuries. That talk is crap any time of year and especially now.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    For all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about ticket availability and prices last year people were literally giving away SROs on Flashseats within 72 hours of kickoff. I bought some just to try to sell at cost to Bison fans and ended up only getting half of what I paid for them (won't be doing that again this year) but I'm pretty sure I saw SROs selling for $10 on Flashseats in the days leading up to the game.
    We bought tix last year on the after market, but if I had it to do over again and missed out on this year's tix sales, I would do the SRO. SRO were great views, everyone stands for about 75% of the game anyway, and you aren't tied to one location. Move up and down the field with the ball. SRO tix were the great buy of the day.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Still a few hospitality seats available if anyone is looking.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

If anyone would like to buy our Hospitality wrist bands we would be interested in selling them.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If anyone would like to buy our Hospitality wrist bands we would be interested in selling them.
    I buy hospitality tickets, because it increases my chances of getting good seats for 8 of us. Last year they were definitely not worth the price - but if the weather is crappy, I may sing a different tune!

They are not sending out wristbands this year - admission to the Club is apparently tied to the ticket (and therefore not transferable?)

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    I buy hospitality tickets, because it increases my chances of getting good seats for 8 of us. Last year they were definitely not worth the price - but if the weather is crappy, I may sing a different tune!

They are not sending out wristbands this year - admission to the Club is apparently tied to the ticket (and therefore not transferable?)
    I would think you can give to whom you like at the game? They are giving the wrist bands at the game?

Separate hospitality passes (formerly wristbands) will not be provided in advance of the game. Fans will receive hospitality access passes upon check-in at the club on game day.

I looked at the expense the same way you did. I wanted better seats than what they were offering. Plus we will be tailgating so the wrist bands wont be used. But as you said---what if the weather is crappy???
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I would think you can give to whom you like at the game? They are giving the wrist bands at the game?

Separate hospitality passes (formerly wristbands) will not be provided in advance of the game. Fans will receive hospitality access passes upon check-in at the club on game day.

I looked at the expense the same way you did. I wanted better seats than what they were offering. Plus we will be tailgating so the wrist bands wont be used. But as you said---what if the weather is crappy???
    But if you don't get the wrist band until you check into the club, which I'm assuming wouldn't be given to you until you actually go into the hospitality club/suite, would make it hard to sell unless you sell the ticket, before the game with the understanding the buyer would be able to get the wristband if they wanted. Can't imagine there will be a great way to pull that prior to kickoff exchange off. Not impossible but you'd have to somehow meet up in the stadium on game day to do the exchange? Seems like the 2 years I went that would be too much hassle imo, but had young kids so that adds a layer of complications too.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.