Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    EDIT: Ok lame, ignore me. I am a day early!

I got the first email about the pre sale but did not get another email today with any other info. I have the offer code, but I can’t find where to get tickets? I go to the ncaa.com/fcs site and all I can see is “offer no longer available.” Did I miss it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You missed out. Youngstown fans bought them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Just bought 12 tickets. Section 127. Row 1.
    Dangit anyway... those are the ones I wanted!!!

So, after paying big bucks the past two times we've been to Frisco on flash seats and scalping one as well I decided to sign up for emails with the NCAA and be more proactive in getting tickets. Got signed up before Tuesday's deadline, never received an email with promo code and today is the day they go on sale. Anyone have an idea on how this is supposed to go down?

Quote Originally Posted by BizfrmBotno View Post
    So, after paying big bucks the past two times we've been to Frisco on flash seats and scalping one as well I decided to sign up for emails with the NCAA and be more proactive in getting tickets. Got signed up before Tuesday's deadline, never received an email with promo code and today is the day they go on sale. Anyone have an idea on how this is supposed to go down?
    If you made the sign up cutoff, you should receive an email shortly before 10 am today with a URL for buying. If not, just go to the NCAA ticket page for the event and F5 the crap out of the page starting at like 9:50 am. Im sure a link will appear asking for a code...or not. If you don't have a presale code, PM someone on here that you know. Id just post the presale code here now but there could be some UND fans watching and trying to buy Frisco Tickets. Id PM you the code myself, but I dont know who you are. Sorry

In a meeting is set for email and voicemail. Morning prep work done and now just waiting for 10:00 to hit and let the magic happen.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Just an FYI for everyone, use this URL:

https://veritix.queue-it.net/?c=veri...s19footballpre

Leave it open, I would suggest accessing it and leaving it up now. It will refresh once the tickets are live. It looks as if it is a que/waiting room...so most likely first come first serve.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    If you made the sign up cutoff, you should receive an email shortly before 10 am today with a URL for buying. If not, just go to the NCAA ticket page for the event and F5 the crap out of the page starting at like 9:50 am. Im sure a link will appear asking for a code...or not. If you don't have a presale code, PM someone on here that you know. Id just post the presale code here now but there could be some UND fans watching and trying to buy Frisco Tickets. Id PM you the code myself, but I dont know who you are. Sorry
    Smart thinking on keeping this on the down low with those Fhawker fans snooping around this ticket release.

If the general code for this year's presale doesn't work for anyone, I've heard the code NOSTREAMERS gives presale access to seats in the new endzone suites. Sounds like the NCAA is really steamed about JMU flouting the rules last year.

I know we had this conversation last year but which side(more importantly which section numbers) are on the sunny side? You would think after 6 years of being in that stadium I would rememeber.

Never mind I found it, but I will just edit this post so others are aware.

Sections 121-132 are on the "sunny" side.

I can't confirm 100% but there has been a lot of talk about a presale code that gives you access to ultra premium skybox seats that are located under the newly constructed endzones. The code being floated around in the darkweb is NDSUNEEDSTOMOVEUPTOFBS.