Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Last year, as long as a person had ANY game ticket to enter the stadium, you could get into the hospitality area because all you had to show was your wristband.
    Sounds to me as tho all you will need to do is show your Hospitality Pass to get into the hosp. area.
    Thats been my point all along.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Thats been my point all along.
    Bravo!!! (Did you see my edit above that the only problem I see is that sometimes those hospitality ppl, like to go into the stadium earlier, to get their $$ worth. And leaving tailgating early is not so much fun.)
    It also sounds to me as tho a person will be able to sell the entire package (Experience ticket with hospitality access) on flashseats. This will be a new twist!

Anyone do the wday fan bus? If so thoughts please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bravo!!! (Did you see my edit above that the only problem I see is that sometimes those hospitality ppl, like to go into the stadium earlier, to get their $$ worth. And leaving tailgating early is not so much fun.)
    It also sounds to me as tho a person will be able to sell the entire package (Experience ticket with hospitality access) on flashseats. This will be a new twist!
    Actually bravo to you for finally getting it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Actually bravo to you for finally getting it.
    What? Was it not YOU who was asking the question to sell hospitality WRISTBANDS, when it says on the website there will be no wristbands? I was just trying to help ya...

[/B]

So you go check in and get your pass. Leave
    They might just stamp your hand.

What? Was it not YOU who was asking the question to sell hospitality WRISTBANDS, when it says on the website there will be no wristbands? I was just trying to help ya...
    No confusion at all. Wristband=hospitality access pass. Same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    Now that would be a horse of a different color.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    Or they might put a wristband on your wrist for you, when you check in with your ticket. That would certainly tie the pass to the ticket. No?

I have 4 windbreaker jackets that have EVENT STAFF written on the back. Have yet to pay to get into a game yet.

Purple
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.