Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

We got 5 hospitality seats in section 127 and 5 other seats in section 111. It made me choose flashseats for hospitality. I hope I still get the wristbands? I thought I remember getting paper tickets and wristbands in the past for hospitality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Same here, Okie! Seems to me last year we were able to log on to the NCAA site prior to tickets going on sale - which would have given me time to make sure I had the right password. I'm glad I have more than one email address.

Where are your seats?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    We got 5 hospitality seats in section 127 and 5 other seats in section 111. It made me choose flashseats for hospitality. I hope I still get the wristbands? I thought I remember getting paper tickets and wristbands in the past for hospitality?
    From the NCAA web site:
    "NCAA Experience hospitality access will be tied to the game ticket. Separate hospitality passes (formerly wristbands) will not be provided in advance of the game. Fans will receive hospitality access passes upon check-in at the club on gameday."

That should make selling hospitality tickets a lot more straightforward! Two years ago I sold my tickets on Flash, and sold the wristbands separately toa woman from Youngstown (whose son was on the team). Being able to sell the package on Flash will make things a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You might lose two seats as the limit was 8.

Wrist bands will not be mailed. Have to pick them up when you check in on game day.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It actually looked to me like they sold most of the endzone seats with the non-hospitality presale. Their clunky site was horrible at updating what seats were taken but when I first got in the entire endzone was full of blue dots for open seats and when I just checked now there's very few left. I think the team allotments are going to go down pretty considerably this year at least compared to what they were last year.
    Think they added the endzone to the team allotments last year since that area was still under construction. This year it looks like those went out on the presale, so I'd expect the team allotments to be back down to what it was three years prior and before. Bottom line... better deal for Bison fans provided we make it again this year. I still expect we dominate these general public ticket sales.

If anyone has extras that they don't need, please PM me. I was trying for 8, but was thwarted at every turn. Anyone know of a good email address to complain to?

How many did they allow last year? 10? 12?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Besides Bison fans, which other fan bases bought tickets this morning? Gotta think the JMU fans snagged a couple.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Besides Bison fans, which other fan bases bought tickets this morning? Gotta think the JMU fans snagged a couple.
    They were pretty hyped for it on their board but I would think simply from the participation rates that we had more people trying than them. These presales cater to the hyperfans like us which is the top 1-2%.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bizon View Post
    If anyone has extras that they don't need, please PM me. I was trying for 8, but was thwarted at every turn. Anyone know of a good email address to complain to?
    letters@inforum.com?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie