Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Talked to the NCAA today.
    They said when you enter the stadium you will get a printout for your seat just like last year. Those who purchased the Experience the printout will also say Experience. When you go to the club house you show them your printout and they will issue a wrist band so they dont have to keep checking tickets.

I then mentioned that I will not be using The Experience portion of my ticket because I will be tailgating and I would like to transfer the Experience portion to a friend. He said they will have to look in to that and will get back to me but thinks something should be able to be worked out to make that happen(we will see). I also mentioned that I wasnt the only one that wanted to do that as some just bought those tickets because of the location and would like to transfer the Experience also.

He said they would be going down to Frisco in the very near future to see where they are with the construction, what seats are availavble and any additional spaces that would be available for the Experience patrons. They were thinking of offering The Experience to anyone with tickets for an upgrade charge but need to see what spaces are going to be available.

They mentioned that nobody will be allowed to enter early if they have The Experience. gates open at the same time for everyone.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Question? With the new construction (Soccer Hall of Fame on the South side) I see there is a "reception area" but is this a hospitality/louge area also?
    I obviously haven't studied the photos or read enough about this.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Question? With the new construction (Soccer Hall of Fame on the South side) I see there is a "reception area" but is this a hospitality/louge area also?
    I obviously haven't studied the photos or read enough about this.

From my understanding the reception and hopitality area are the same and will be in the south end zone.

I got seats in the new sections (216 and 218). To me these look like they much smaller sections, maybe 5 rows each. I’d bet good money people who sit there will be able to buy adult beverages and sit at their seats with them since you don’t have to go into the public area to return to your seat. I’m excited to sit in these new sections

If it's anything like the stadium in Kansas City, it will be a club area with big glass windows to look over the field. When we went to the DII NC game a few years ago, they let us in there in the 4th quarter to warm up. It was really nice.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If it's anything like the stadium in Kansas City, it will be a club area with big glass windows to look over the field. When we went to the DII NC game a few years ago, they let us in there in the 4th quarter to warm up. It was really nice.
    Yep same thoughts. And looks like 3 rows each IMG_6452.jpg

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    From my understanding the reception and hopitality area are the same and will be in the south end zone.

I got seats in the new sections (216 and 218). To me these look like they much smaller sections, maybe 5 rows each. I’d bet good money people who sit there will be able to buy adult beverages and sit at their seats with them since you don’t have to go into the public area to return to your seat. I’m excited to sit in these new sections
    Our seats are just around the corner to your left hand side. Try not to turn up your nose at us "commoners" in the regular seats!

Will that be different than the rest of us buying beers from the normal concessions and bringing then to our seats like we did last year?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Will that be different than the rest of us buying beers from the normal concessions and bringing then to our seats like we did last year?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I said adult beverages not teenager beverages. You can buy hard alcohol in the hospitality area

I said adult beverages not teenager beverages. You can buy hard alcohol in the hospitality area
    LOL I thought maybe that was what you were talking about but it's bisonville and unless there is a little mud slinging things seem boring.

I ALMOST bought those.... I had my finger on the trigger so many times. Even the first row seats (maybe you could have signs in the 1st row?) I just didn't know if they'd be too far away from the field? (Not.) They look awesome! Wave down to us in 117, 1st row.
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 10-11-2018 at 06:20 PM.