Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post

From section 126, it would take most of half time to get over to the clubhouse.
    Fanette, you must be far too polite. Follow me through the crowd, and you'll be to the clubhouse and back to 126 during a TV timeout!

If the weather is good, I won't go to the clubhouse - I wasn't all that impressed with the offerings there. If the weather is terrible, we'll be in the clubhouse long before halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    Fanette, you must be far too polite. Follow me through the crowd, and you'll be to the clubhouse and back to 126 during a TV timeout!
    OK!!!

If the weather is good, I won't go to the clubhouse - I wasn't all that impressed with the offerings there. If the weather is terrible, we'll be in the clubhouse long before halftime.
    Agree with all of that!!!

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Has anyone had further followup with the NCAA on the status of ticket release. Like everyone else, I have a large credit card bill and a receipt but nothing representing tickets in my account.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Has anyone had further followup with the NCAA on the status of ticket release. Like everyone else, I have a large credit card bill and a receipt but nothing representing tickets in my account.
    Exactly. I called yesterday and spoke with someone who had no information. He put me on hold only to come back to the phone to say the experience tickets would be released to flash seats at a later date. He gave me an email address that only works for those within the Ncaa system. I found a different email address today, so I sent one off...

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is the Bison contingent always on the East side of the stadium? Or does it change year to year?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Is the Bison contingent always on the East side of the stadium? Or does it change year to year?
    We Are EEEEEEEEEEEvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyywwwwwwwwwh hhhhhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee!

I have sat in all four corners, a couple twice
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top seed is home team which is west. Corners and end zone are majority NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Top seed is home team which is west. Corners and end zone are majority NDSU
    Thought it was a coin flip?

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Thought it was a coin flip?

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    They do it before semi final I thought.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."