Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

all of this is just to pour salt on CyPanths wounds on how spoiled NDSU fans have become.
    ���� Good enough reason for me!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Its nothing about the game...its we've been to the JFK memorial, a Stars game, all of the bars in Frisco/Plano, it hasnt been warm at all every game day so we sit there and freeze until 2PM, the Bison should win going away this year so the result is pretty much known, Ive just come to like watching the game at a FM watering hole and being home within an hour. didn't say I had a bad time 2011-2013 quite the opposite and that includes the Frisco Cruiser debacle. Its just right now the cons outweigh the pros when it comes to hotels, airfare, gas, car rental, tickets, booze money, food money, multiple whataburgers etc.

all of this is just to pour salt on CyPanths wounds on how spoiled NDSU fans have become.
    Honestly they are all spot-on reasons to not go. I understand all of them because they are true.

I would say 'normally' this wouldn't be a problem with a city hosting the game each year because they assume, for the most part, different teams will come and bring about excitement and tourism. However, with NDSU's success its pretty clear that the overall tourism is down. Not saying NDSU fans don't go to Frisco, but its pretty much a set routine that fans do (same bars/restaurants etc).

A few years ago when there was talk about the game moving to Arizona, I was excited. I do not get tired of the game and tailgating itself...that is awesome, but Frisco is boring now to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I’ve been to the last 10. Never gets old. I have no clue as to your attitude. But it must be that FBS or bust attitude shit wanting to go to nothing else other than a shit bowl game and play a Sun Belt team?
    I personally decided I wanted to see the world than spend way too much money to go to another FCS title game. There is a whole big world out there, Neil.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I personally decided I wanted to see the world than spend way too much money to go to another FCS title game. There is a whole big world out there, Neil.
    How much money did you spend in Frisco? Must have been a lot if it prevented you from "seeing the world."

Lolol.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Honestly they are all spot-on reasons to not go. I understand all of them because they are true.

I would say 'normally' this wouldn't be a problem with a city hosting the game each year because they assume, for the most part, different teams will come and bring about excitement and tourism. However, with NDSU's success its pretty clear that the overall tourism is down. Not saying NDSU fans don't go to Frisco, but its pretty much a set routine that fans do (same bars/restaurants etc).

A few years ago when there was talk about the game moving to Arizona, I was excited. I do not get tired of the game and tailgating itself...that is awesome, but Frisco is boring now to me.
    It's pretty vanilla, I agree. I wouldn't hate to see it go somewhere else but I go to see everybody and hang out for a few days. Tailgating kind of sucks because the game is so early in the day and I've lost the ability to all-night it.

I wouldn't hate it coming a little more east, but that's just selfish thinking on my part.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    ppfft. you quit going to Frisco in 2012. Your first world adventure was in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    How much money did you spend in Frisco? Must have been a lot if it prevented you from "seeing the world."

Lolol.
    EZ goes hard as a mf. one night in the galleria is a plane trip to amsterdam, easily

bump, any new info?

https://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

Looks like presale 8/23, and on sale 8/25. Anyone who has signed up for email updates is eligible for presale tickets.

CLEAR YOUR CALENDARS

10 AM, Aug 23