Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Yeah, me too. Stopped going to national championships after our third one. I hate you guys.
    Thank you. Many of us revel in it.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Did you get old after getting married, or was it after becoming a dad?
    Actually the former started before the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Did you get old after getting married, or was it after becoming a dad?
    Well...got married before 2014 started and our last one was Towson in January 2014. I guess somewhere before both?? Now get off of my lawn

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Road Warrior is disappointed with this commitment.
    Roads too busy talking about parking availiability at ndsu to give a shit

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    As I recall, August 1st was the ticket sale date.
    Aug 24..........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    One of my favorite things about you guys is that you buy national championship game tickets in droves before the season even starts. It is the most excellent form of arrogance!
    Regular season tickets are already all gone after about 5 minutes of being on sale so this literally the only other home game tickets that are left available.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Being in KC, I can only get to a home game once in while. So this year, it worked out to go to the Cal Poly game, It is probably the lowest interest game for most people. Still I took no chances, I was trying to get in at 5:55 and was ready. Got on right at 6:01 and probably got poor seats in the end zone but I excited for them, none the less. Will have a game to go to in Springfield, MO later in the year. We did get to the snow game last year so I saw my game for the year.

There are very few poor seats in the dome in comparison to lots of other venues. And endzone seats are solid, especially with the new boards.

I am admittedly biased since I've been sitting in the end zone for a decade.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    My wife and I stopped after the third one. Really nothing left in the metroplex that we haven't seen or done. Kudos to those who have gone to all 6. That's commitment but it is nice knowing ndsu is going to win and to be home the same day without paying for travel.
    I’ve been to the last 10. Never gets old. I have no clue as to your attitude. But it must be that FBS or bust attitude shit wanting to go to nothing else other than a shit bowl game and play a Sun Belt team?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I’ve been to the last 10. Never gets old. I have no clue as to your attitude. But it must be that FBS or bust attitude shit wanting to go to nothing else other than a shit bowl game and play a Sun Belt team?
    Its nothing about the game...its we've been to the JFK memorial, a Stars game, all of the bars in Frisco/Plano, it hasnt been warm at all every game day so we sit there and freeze until 2PM, the Bison should win going away this year so the result is pretty much known, Ive just come to like watching the game at a FM watering hole and being home within an hour. didn't say I had a bad time 2011-2013 quite the opposite and that includes the Frisco Cruiser debacle. Its just right now the cons outweigh the pros when it comes to hotels, airfare, gas, car rental, tickets, booze money, food money, multiple whataburgers etc.

all of this is just to pour salt on CyPanths wounds on how spoiled NDSU fans have become.