Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Besides Bison fans, which other fan bases bought tickets this morning? Gotta think the JMU fans snagged a couple.

Got mine . . . just in case!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    The worry is they were there for some of us but then disappeared while the other tickets showed up and remained. It's a conspiracy against Bison Nation I tell you!!!!
    No hospitality tickets in my flash seat account, but they did charge my credit card for them. Hopefully they get it figured out soon!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    No hospitality tickets in my flash seat account, but they did charge my credit card for them. Hopefully they get it figured out soon!
    Same here.I called the NCAA ticket number and they put in a request for them to release the tickets to flash seats. Lady said she had no idea why they hadnt been released yet. But then again she seem pretty confuse from the start.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Last Saturday when some hospitality tickets were released to our accounts ... (b4 they “poofed” away) I noticed that 2 sideline tickets sold on Flashseats, for $269 each. In the comment line it said, hospitality passes included. I suppose those two tickets appeared in his flash seat account, and he pushed the button to sell them right away. I don’t see them listed (as sold) now, but this happened last Sat. Only adds to the drama.

Looking for 4 tickets if anyone has extras.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Same here.I called the NCAA ticket number and they put in a request for them to release the tickets to flash seats. Lady said she had no idea why they hadnt been released yet. But then again she seem pretty confuse from the start.
    Wouldn't surprise me if you don't have to make another call? Perhaps these hospitality "passes" are throwing them for a loop? Or linking the ticket to the pass? Just guessing.
    Side note: Someone purchased 8 tickets for $249. each. Ouch... that would be a very large "connection/or whatever" fee!

Talked to the NCAA marketing and ticket person today. They are not releasing the Experience-hospitality tickets till a later date. I asked why? She couldnt give me a reason. She then mention the wrist bands would be mailed later. When I told her the wrist bands had been discontinued etc etc. She said she would contact he cohort who works in that department and will call me back as soon as she finds out whats really going on. I also asked why they were discontinuing the wristbands because many people just buy the tix for the seats and dont use the club house. She mentioned that some people were selling them. At which time I said why do you care? You still made your money. LOL I also mentioned on what a terrible website experience it was trying to buy tickets. She said well we have a new vendor this year and there are kinks to be worked out. At which time I let her know that the same issues the other vendor had are the same issue this vendor has. She had no answer.

It will be interesting to here what the scoop is.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Sounds to me as tho the NCAA marketing and ticket people, haven't read the NCAA FCS ticket sales info on their website.

(When they initially released some Exp. tickets w passes ... two were sold (quickly) in section 105 - I swear!)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Sounds to me as tho the NCAA marketing and ticket people, haven't read the NCAA FCS ticket sales info on their website.

(When they initially released some Exp. tickets w passes ... two were sold (quickly) in section 105 - I swear!)
    NCAA told me any hospitality-experience tickets that were issued were recalled.

Any word on how the stadium renovations are progressing? Seems like its been a never ending project.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN