Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Any word on how the stadium renovations are progressing? Seems like its been a never ending project.
    Must be pretty good as the sold all of the end zone seats.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    NCAA told me any hospitality-experience tickets that were issued were recalled.
    I wonder if they accidentally sold the seats that are meant for each school's allotment and are scrambling to fix their error.
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I wonder if they accidentally sold the seats that are meant for each school's allotment and are scrambling to fix their error.
    I was wondering the same thing. Were tickets between the 20's ever available early in prior years?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Were tickets between the 20's ever available early in prior years?
    I've had hospitality several years. The seats have always been around the 40.

The three year packs were also in sold in that area.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Any word on how the stadium renovations are progressing? Seems like its been a never ending project.
    Looks like all the seating areas are completed and were officially opened earlier this month: https://communityimpact.com/dallas-f...m-renovations/

The National Soccer Hall of Fame stuff is supposed to open in October but that has no bearing on the usability of the seats and associated concourse in the south endzone it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Many years ago. Plus last year they were available. We were in sec 129 last year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

[QUOTE=gumby013;1292614]I've had hospitality several years. The seats have always been around the 40.
    The three year packs were also in sold in that area.[/QUOTE

But weren’t the hospitality tickets in prior years always near the clubhouse? Section 105 etc.
    This year they were selling the opposite side of the stadium as experience tickets, section 126, 127, 128 Etc

[QUOTE=bisonfanette;1292705]
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post

But weren’t the hospitality tickets in prior years always near the clubhouse? Section 105 etc.
    This year they were selling the opposite side of the stadium as experience tickets, section 126, 127, 128 Etc
    They figured why get 90 bucks when they can get 200.00. What a money grab.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=bisonfanette;1292705]
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post

Hospitality tickets were on both sides of the field (I have both). Just like last year, the early sale HTs were higher rows in those sections. In my opinion, those are the best seats in the house.

[QUOTE=DakotaOkie;1292713]
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Hospitality tickets were on both sides of the field (I have both). Just like last year, the early sale HTs were higher rows in those sections. In my opinion, those are the best seats in the house.
    Yes I understand that THIS YEAR they were on both sides of the field .... but I thought they were only on the clubhouse side last year ?
    I agree about the money grab! From section 126, it would take most of half time to get over to the clubhouse.