Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    4 more tickets showed up in my account.
    Just got the email confirming my tickets' arrival in Flashseats. I'm a happy camper.
    Last edited by SomeBeach; 08-26-2018 at 05:07 PM.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    Just got the email confirming my ticekts' arrival in Flashseats. I'm a happy camper.
    I received those same emails early this morning. Did not stop hospitality tickets from disappearing, though...

Just got the email confirming my ticekts' arrival in Flashseats. I'm a happy camper.
    Mine were loaded too!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Hospitality tix not showing in my account either. Other tix are there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

I’m with you guys. My hospitality tickets were there this morning ... “POOF” seems to be the operative word!
    My other seats are in the account.
    I know for sure that 2 hospitality tickets sold this morning on flash seats, because it was mentioned in the comment line.
    They sold for $269 each

I was unsuccessful this year with traveling interfering with my opp to buy online per usual. This is the first year I wasn't able to buy tickets, so if there is anyone that has tickets for sale and could PM me it is greatly appreciated. Ideally looking for 8, but flexible to whats available. Thank you in advance.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

will call me 7013882225

Just waiting for my hospitality tix to show up. I did notice that every time my tixs showed up in my flash seats account I got a corresponding email
    saying that they were there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Hospitality tix not showing in my account either. Other tix are there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same for me.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I received an email on Friday that my hospitality tix have arrived but they are not in my account. I check my credit card and I haven't even been charged for them yet.