Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    How about 4000 at a home semifinal game first?
    I probably could have asked which of those would have over 1,000 fans in Frisco.

533 In a row

Received an email this morning regarding the NCAA Experience seats. Just a heads up in case other's bought the Experience seats. Check your inbox/junk.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Received an email this morning regarding the NCAA Experience seats. Just a heads up in case other's bought the Experience seats. Check your inbox/junk.
    is it top secret?

Something Important?

wont let anyone else know who may be looking at buying some he knows of on the market that would not have said email?? COME ON MAN!!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mail just indicates food and beverages are only available prior to kickoff. After that all is on a cash basis. That is a change as I recall.
    Wristbands cannot be sold. Another change.
    Someone sure got their knickers on a knot over bands being transferred apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    is it top secret?

Something Important?

wont let anyone else know who may be looking at buying some he knows of on the market that would not have said email?? COME ON MAN!!!!
    Nothing secret. Just explaining entrance/wristband is tied to the ticket, times, entrance, etc. Sounds like a good deal. Just wanted people to check their email cuz some of the NCAA correspondence finds its way into the junk folder.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Mail just indicates food and beverages are only available prior to kickoff. After that all is on a cash basis. That is a change as I recall.
    Someone sure got their knickers on a knot over bands being transferred apparently.
    I think it also said for the experience holders you have to go to the Soccer HOF for the goodies.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    So if a friend bought extra of these, I can't buy one from him??? How does that work
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    So if a friend bought extra of these, I can't buy one from him??? How does that work
    You can sell the wristband/ticket combination, you just can't sell the wristband separately. The plus side is that you can sell the combination on flash seats, which we could not do before.

Here's the email:
    Thank you for your purchase of The NCAA Experience®. We look forward to seeing you at 2019 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game next month! In preparation for your trip to Frisco, please see details below pertaining to The NCAA Experience.

Stadium Gate Entry: North, West, and/or East
    The NCAA Experience: National Soccer Hall of Fame (South Endzone)
    Doors Open: 9 a.m. CT
    Kickoff: 11 a.m. CT
    • Individuals with The NCAA Experience package will access Toyota Stadium via the North, West, or East gate using their normal game ticket.
    • Upon entry to Toyota Stadium, individuals should proceed to the National Soccer Hall of Fame behind the south end zone. Access can be gained from Club Doors on both the southwest (Section 113) and southeast (Section 120) sides of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
    • Entering the National Soccer Hall of Fame, individuals will receive a hospitality wristband to gain access to the hospitality area. Wristbands must be secured when entering the National Soccer Hall of Fame and must be worn throughout the duration of the event. Wristbands are non-transferrable and may NOT be sold.
    • Food and beverage service (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will begin at 9 a.m. CT and run until kickoff. Light snacks will be available during halftime. Following kickoff, a cash bar will be available to purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.

We hope you enjoy The NCAA Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Here's the email:
    Thank you for your purchase of The NCAA Experience®. We look forward to seeing you at 2019 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game next month! In preparation for your trip to Frisco, please see details below pertaining to The NCAA Experience.

Stadium Gate Entry: North, West, and/or East
    The NCAA Experience: National Soccer Hall of Fame (South Endzone)
    Doors Open: 9 a.m. CT
    Kickoff: 11 a.m. CT
    • Individuals with The NCAA Experience package will access Toyota Stadium via the North, West, or East gate using their normal game ticket.
    • Upon entry to Toyota Stadium, individuals should proceed to the National Soccer Hall of Fame behind the south end zone. Access can be gained from Club Doors on both the southwest (Section 113) and southeast (Section 120) sides of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
    • Entering the National Soccer Hall of Fame, individuals will receive a hospitality wristband to gain access to the hospitality area. Wristbands must be secured when entering the National Soccer Hall of Fame and must be worn throughout the duration of the event. Wristbands are non-transferrable and may NOT be sold.
    • Food and beverage service (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will begin at 9 a.m. CT and run until kickoff. Light snacks will be available during halftime. Following kickoff, a cash bar will be available to purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.

We hope you enjoy The NCAA Experience!
    I learn the free booze and food start at 9:00 until kickoff. I guess tailgating will end sooner than planned.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.