Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Hybrid View

Default 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Has anyone seen anything or a clue when Frisco tickets are up? Normally we would have received an email at least stating a date for pre-sale. This year is quiet.

This is all I have seen (from their website):

"Tickets for the 2019 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game in Frisco, Texas to be played on January 5, 2019 will go on sale in the early fall of 2018. Fans interested in receiving email notification when tickets go on sale, may sign up for emails HERE."

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

That is all I have seen.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

As I recall, August 1st was the ticket sale date.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    As I recall, August 1st was the ticket sale date.
    Aug 24..........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Their site says hospitality packages go on sale for $175 each on Saturday 8/26 at 10AM but there's no details yet on the non-hospitality package tickets yet. Usually it's the Saturday of week 0 that they go on sale (which would be 8/26 this year) with the pre-sale for past NCAA.com ticket buyers or those signed up for the newsletter starting the Thursday before that (8/24). I'd assume they'll send out email communication with the details sometime in the near future.

http://on.ncaa.com/ExperienceFCS

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Their site says hospitality packages go on sale for $175 each on Saturday 8/26 at 10AM but there's no details yet on the non-hospitality package tickets yet. Usually it's the Saturday of week 0 that they go on sale (which would be 8/26 this year) with the pre-sale for past NCAA.com ticket buyers or those signed up for the newsletter starting the Thursday before that (8/24). I'd assume they'll send out email communication with the details sometime in the near future.

http://on.ncaa.com/ExperienceFCS
    You are right. Just did some digging in my inbox and found my email from last year. Sent out 7 am. on August 25th. So you're most likely right in saying we should see something mid/late August.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One of my favorite things about you guys is that you buy national championship game tickets in droves before the season even starts. It is the most excellent form of arrogance!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    One of my favorite things about you guys is that you buy national championship game tickets in droves before the season even starts. It is the most excellent form of arrogance!
    My wife and I stopped after the third one. Really nothing left in the metroplex that we haven't seen or done. Kudos to those who have gone to all 6. That's commitment but it is nice knowing ndsu is going to win and to be home the same day without paying for travel.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Regular season tickets are already all gone after about 5 minutes of being on sale so this literally the only other home game tickets that are left available.

I saw they updated the website with this info, has anyone received an email with this info though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk