Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

I asked this the other day but no reply...and still curious:

Has anyone received an email from the NCAA regarding this at all? Just want to make sure their email lists are working and were going to get the email link. IIRC, the email link is a one time use link and can only be accessed once to buy.

Just received the NCAA presale email a short time ago.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Just received the NCAA presale email a short time ago.
    I checked my email and spam and saw nothing. damn it
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I checked my email and spam and saw nothing. damn it
    me either. I signed up again yesterday just to be safe.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ditto. I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, but the NCAA scares me with their system's dependability....well that and anything to do with seating/venue down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    me either. I signed up again yesterday just to be safe.
    I signed up last week to make sure.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I signed up last week to make sure.
    Im curious what their email list criteria is. I have been signed up for emails from them for like 5 years, but every year I re-enroll. However, when I went to sign up (just to be safe) again this years a few days ago; i was greeted with an error message. However, signing up with an alternate email address worked fine for me. So this makes me think that if you are already on their list you will get an error bounce back. Guess attempting to sign up for emails is a good way to test to see if you are on their list; and if it errors out...use another email.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Im curious what their email list criteria is. I have been signed up for emails from them for like 5 years, but every year I re-enroll. However, when I went to sign up (just to be safe) again this years a few days ago; i was greeted with an error message. However, signing up with an alternate email address worked fine for me. So this makes me think that if you are already on their list you will get an error bounce back. Guess attempting to sign up for emails is a good way to test to see if you are on their list; and if it errors out...use another email.
    I have both personal and work emails in the system.

Mine showed up in the email today. I have bought tickets thru the NCAA for the last 3 years.

I have both personal and work emails in the system.
    Just received a second presale email from the NCAA. Different codes in each email. Same email address. Not sure what the hell is going on but sounds about right for the NCAA.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013