Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Yes, very much like everyone from SDBison’s generation played with a wheel and stick as a kid.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Kick the can was fun.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Kick the can was fun.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Kick the can was fun.
    At least we found activities outside, pick up games of whiffleball, football, baseball, basketball, etc. rather than sitting in from of the TV playing video games.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    At least we found activities outside, pick up games of whiffleball, football, baseball, basketball, etc. rather than sitting in from of the TV playing video games.
    False. No such thing as a pick up game of whiffleball. Whiffleball is serious business, everytime all the time.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    False. No such thing as a pick up game of whiffleball. Whiffleball is serious business, everytime all the time.
    So guessing you were on the bench for any/all whiffleball games then...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Don't you know, millenials are all about the experience. They might be broke, don't have adequate insurance, and still depend on their parents, but damn they partied in Spain last night and can post that on Fakebook.
    ROFL. Its funny, because there is a vein of truth here, even if he is painting with too broad a brush. How millennials can think it is "normal" to live with mom and dad is one of the more shocking things to folks in my generation. I've told me kids many times, we will always help you out if you are down on your luck and need a hand, but it is your responsibility to take care of yourself, not ours. Yep, that very well mean having a job you don't care for......it is why it is called work.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    ROFL. Its funny, because there is a vein of truth here, even if he is painting with too broad a brush. How millennials can think it is "normal" to live with mom and dad is one of the more shocking things to folks in my generation. I've told me kids many times, we will always help you out if you are down on your luck and need a hand, but it is your responsibility to take care of yourself, not ours. Yep, that very well mean having a job you don't care for......it is why it is called work.
    Kids living at home too long. That's easy. Just make it unbearable to be there...make going to work/paying for your own place a better option.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

So back on topic to a thread I helped drift (also apologies, millenials are welcoming people in general even when old guys like me are around). Question: Can I still get on the Frisco e-mail list to get first access to ticket sales?

So back on topic to a thread I helped drift (also apologies, millenials are welcoming people in general even when old guys like me are around). Question: Can I still get on the Frisco e-mail list to get first access to ticket sales?
    email sign up deadline is the 21st. NCAA.com
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes, I just registered 1 minute ago.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!