Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2018 USD Single Game Tickets

Default Re: 2018 USD Single Game Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
    Roughly the same amount of tickets would be sold either way as it will be a sell out or very close, but thanks for the worthless econ lesson. USD is averaging 9.5k sold tickets in a 10k stadium. When USD adds seats to the dome and uses this same method resulting in thousands of unsold tickets I will agree with you.
    Translation. USD fans are stupid and apathetic. NDSU fans are the greatest on Earth.

I follow that right?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Translation. USD fans are stupid and apathetic. NDSU fans are the greatest on Earth.

I follow that right?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Translation. USD fans are smart but too many are apathetic. NDSU fans are the greatest in the FCS.

I follow that right?
    FYP

Hopefully you make the game and have a good time. Come out at halftime if you want, it will be easy to find a quick beer or food and head back in.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    OK, so how did Larsen Windows distribute the tickets they bought? Obviously if there were people in the seats the tickets somehow got handed out.
    Remember, Sanford had a bucket load of tickets as well. Thankfully Sanford employees were Bison fans.... tickets were dispersed.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Got 4 for this one. First road game of the year for me. Hopefully not the last as I'm thinking MoSt may have to happen.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Tickets were sold. USD will be an enjoyable little road trip this wknd!
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 10-22-2018 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by el coyote View Post
    Geez, I always kind of respected and admired the NDSU fan base. My experiences have always been good both in college and after. After reading this I now find that you think we're stupid, pathetic losers who don't know what we're doing and are jealous of you? Really? I do have two primo seats I'd sell, section E row 1, look it up if you want, they're between the 45 and 50 yard line, but I don't want anyone sitting next to me that thinks that little of us. Also, I'm not looking to make a profit. You might be able to help me out in Fargo next year is my angle. PM if interested.
    I think most here have said it, we think Coyote fans are OK, not even close to the jerks some SDSU fans have been, but we have grown weary of all the keep away ticket purchase policies.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I think most here have said it, we think Coyote fans are OK, not even close to the jerks some SDSU fans have been, but we have grown weary of all the keep away ticket purchase policies.
    Could not have said it better myself. AND USD started all of this silliness. Fans are just fine; I put this on admin.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Could not have said it better myself. AND USD started all of this silliness. Fans are just fine; I put this on admin.
    The silliness started when they decided to put one of their home games in Sioux Falls against us. That one just turned into another Bison home game.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Agreed, no issues with Yote fans.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.