Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 USD Single Game Tickets

Default Re: 2018 USD Single Game Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    How many road games will you attend in the MWC, the MAC, or the Sun Belt?
    None, because Sioux Volley said we will have our own FBS conference with all the Dakota, Montana, and Idaho schools.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I would get to at least one a year which is my average right now.
    and F everyone else who goes to 3, 4 or all of them now. Right?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I agree. I have other plans so will not be there, but all this crap pulled by SDSU and USD to keep NDSU out by either buying out seats, or leaving them empty is so small time. They and their fans SUCK! Lol at their efforts. One thing is clear, their own fans couldn't care less about their teams. Another reason I want NDSU to go FBS and leave these schools, including UND behind.
    Thing that cracks me up is USD has the highest athletic subsidization rate of all the Dakota schools. In other words, their ticket game is being done on the backs of their students. That is truly shameful behavior.

Im done going to any SD school games, both are very jealous athletic depts, why anyone thinks its a good practice to cut out a for sure revenue source is beyond me
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Im done going to any SD school games, both are very jealous athletic depts, why anyone thinks its a good practice to cut out a for sure revenue source is beyond me
    100% agree. Huge egg on your face if you do not sell out. Yet, I will still go as it is so easy for me to get to games and I enjoy manipulating their system.

If tickets are easy to get, I don't see the problem? Next time the Bison play in Verm, if you want tickets before the public sale let me know. Looking forward to tailgating with the Bizuns.

Quote Originally Posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
    If tickets are easy to get, I don't see the problem? Next time the Bison play in Verm, if you want tickets before the public sale let me know. Looking forward to tailgating with the Bizuns.
    We are questioning you administration's competence when they have the highest athletic subsidization rates in the area. MBA's they are not.

SDSU program and fans are trash.

Never had a problem with trashy USD fans however. The silly games they play with their tickets is more adorable than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    SDSU program and fans are trash.

Never had a problem with trashy USD fans however. The silly games they play with their tickets is more adorable than anything.
    I agree with this. Outside of ticket games the fans are pretty nice and usd accomidating.
    Sdsu is just nasty
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    We are questioning you administration's competence when they have the highest athletic subsidization rates in the area. MBA's they are not.
    Many USD fans are fairweather, but it is slowly getting better. Guessing the admin is giving fans more time because they know Bison fans will gobble them up either way. You can call that incompetence or them trying to get a little more red in the dome because it will be filled either way. I offered to get you tickets, but you can already get them. Sounds like you need a Snickers.