Thread: NDSU vs S. Dakota and Youngstown Massey predictions, rankings - just for fun

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default NDSU vs S. Dakota and Youngstown Massey predictions, rankings - just for fun

"MASSEY RATINGS" - Taken from computer generated rankings and predictions

NDSU vs SD - NDSU has a 98% chance of winning with a predicted score of NDSU 42 - SD 13

NDSU vs Youngstown - NDSU has a 99% chance of winning with a predicted score of NDSU 39- Y-Town 7

At this time Massey rates
    (#1) NDSU @ 7-0, Also gives you a Power Rating of #1 with your offense and defense rated #1 in FCS
    (2) JMU @ 5-2
    (3) Dartmouth 6-0
    (4) N. Iowa @ 4-3
    (5) South Dakota State @ 4-2
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs S. Dakota and Youngstown Massey predictions, rankings - just for fun

Other polls that I've never heard of except Sagarin. All have NDSU at #1 but have different teams ranked differently than Massey.

Do they use any computer polls for the playoff selection?

https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare1aa.htm
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison