Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Splitting Carries

Default Re: Splitting Carries

You have to catch him before you can tackle him. That dude is Jimmy Johns Fast!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Just heard that he didn't participate much in summer workouts.
    A person that participated in all of the summer workouts. He said he thought Ty was still dealing with some issue with his shoulder. Not being able to run/lift for most of the off season is not a good sign when your a running back in the MVFC.
    I wouldn't of mentioned it if it wasn't from a reliable source. Son is on the team so we talk a little shop every once in a while. Not too much though, kind of like talking to someone about there line of work. He wants to forgot about football during their off time. It is interesting to me to follow Bisonville and see how much we fans don't know about when talking with him. Fine line.
    I was going to bring this up the other day when I initially read this, something I've been thinking about a bit since we're getting back into football being played. Do you think maybe it would be a good idea to keep what you and your son discuss, in regards to things going on with the team, between the two of you? I'm asking that as respectfully as I can. I'm in a somewhat similar situation with someone that I know that works very closely with the team. I don't want to say in which way as it would narrow it down pretty specifically to one person. He has told me things in the past that I obviously would loved to have shared on Bisonville because I know how excited we get hearing about anything and everything that goes on with NDSU Football. But I don't want to ruin that trust that I've established with him so I don't say anything. Your last comment about us here at Bisonville not knowing as much as we think we do about the team after you talk to your son is so true. And I'm ok with that. If Coach K thinks it's something that he wants to keep in house or close to the vest then I'm ok with not knowing it. If a kid wants to wait until he's ready to announce his commitment, for whatever reason that may be, then I'll respect that and be patient. If Pucknut knows things about Carson that are none of my business and they want it kept in the family, then I respect that privacy. I think it is a fine line, like you said, and I think the relationship that you have with your son and his time here at NDSU is something that is so special, and I just hope you maintain discretion and privacy instead of maybe sharing to much with us online. Especially when it comes to injuries and the status of certain players practicing or not....I don't think I'm the only one that feels that should probably be kept under wraps until it's made public by the coaching staff. Just my $.02.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    I was going to bring this up the other day when I initially read this, something I've been thinking about a bit since we're getting back into football being played. Do you think maybe it would be a good idea to keep what you and your son discuss, in regards to things going on with the team, between the two of you? I'm asking that as respectfully as I can. I'm in a somewhat similar situation with someone that I know that works very closely with the team. I don't want to say in which way as it would narrow it down pretty specifically to one person. He has told me things in the past that I obviously would loved to have shared on Bisonville because I know how excited we get hearing about anything and everything that goes on with NDSU Football. But I don't want to ruin that trust that I've established with him so I don't say anything. Your last comment about us here at Bisonville not knowing as much as we think we do about the team after you talk to your son is so true. And I'm ok with that. If Coach K thinks it's something that he wants to keep in house or close to the vest then I'm ok with not knowing it. If a kid wants to wait until he's ready to announce his commitment, for whatever reason that may be, then I'll respect that and be patient. If Pucknut knows things about Carson that are none of my business and they want it kept in the family, then I respect that privacy. I think it is a fine line, like you said, and I think the relationship that you have with your son and his time here at NDSU is something that is so special, and I just hope you maintain discretion and privacy instead of maybe sharing to much with us online. Especially when it comes to injuries and the status of certain players practicing or not....I don't think I'm the only one that feels that should probably be kept under wraps until it's made public by the coaching staff. Just my $.02.
    Wow! The pot cant call the kettle black, from the diatribe I just read!!!! " I have a secret too but I cant tell you my secret but it is close to what your talking about but I cant talk about it" TOO FUNNY.