Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's cool. Not much sports available but they really stand out when your flipping through the program guide which has limited sports, unlike ESPN plus where you will just be a needle in the haystack. They have a replay of a Weber vs Sac State going on right now.

With a year round channel, you could do some cool things like air all the teams weekly press conferences, make a weekly preview show, post game pressers, football coaches shows for each team, spring games, signing day events, national radio call in show with poll and Twitter responses, and even simulcast teams pre/ post game radio shows for all 10 teams. You could make it like a mini Big Ten Network

But here's the deal. ESPN+ should give the conference their own streaming channel anyways. Were giving them free content. It's not going to harm them by hosting it since the teams produce the content. I would feel much better about this deal if we actually got to promote the conference since ESPN has no desire to. They dont even run promos for the National Championship game.
    I like your thoughts on what could be done with the year round channel, but you guys want NOTHING to do with Pluto. Most of us UND fans hate it. The streaming quality is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by nodak651 View Post
    I like your thoughts on what could be done with the year round channel, but you guys want NOTHING to do with Pluto. Most of us UND fans hate it. The streaming quality is garbage.
    Agree. For all of ESPN3's faults, and even if I need to pay $5 per month for ESPN+ with the same issues. I'd still rather do that than have to deal with Pluto. Watched a couple big fluffy games using it and it was not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by nodak651 View Post
    I've had it streaming all day and it hasn't buffered even once. Is it different on game days?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

My son in law who works for Xfinity tells me that your cable carrier has nothing to do with signing up for espn+. He told me that you go to espn's website and subscribe to espn+ there. My question is when I sign up, will I be able to stream to my Apple or Firestick devices onto my TV ? I assume I will be able to.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    My son in law who works for Xfinity tells me that your cable carrier has nothing to do with signing up for espn+. He told me that you go to espn's website and subscribe to espn+ there. My question is when I sign up, will I be able to stream to my Apple or Firestick devices onto my TV ? I assume I will be able to.
    https://plus.espn.com/

* iPhone & iPad
    * Android Phone, Tablet & TV
    * Apple TV 4th Generation
    * Fire TV & Fire Tablet
    * Roku Players & TVs
    * Chromecast

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Just download the ESPN app, sign in and enjoy.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I've got it figured out now. I always tend too make things more difficult then they really are. Just not very confident when it comes to this techy stuff. I'll admit it, I'm old.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I've had it streaming all day and it hasn't buffered even once. Is it different on game days?
    I remember the app just continually closing when I was trying to watch games. Could have been a software issue at the time, but didn't leave a good impression with me. WatchESPN just seemed more stable to me.

http://valley-football.org/news/2018...spn3-espn.aspx

Of the league's 56 regular-season home contests, 13 will air on ESPN3, and the remaining 43 will appear on ESPN+

Izzo says NDSU vs Misery State is ESPN+ exclusive don't know if that means all other NDSU games are ESPN3?

http://valley-football.org/documents...2018.pdf?id=42

MVFC Schedule with media.

All games NDSU games are ESPN+ with Misery State only being ESPN+ with no NBC ND.

Looks like steaming Bison fans need to pay the ESPN man.

Now I need to explain to my Dad who lives in southern MN that he needs this subscription to watch Bison games this year.