Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

I waded through the swampy grief of ESPN+ the past 2 weeks. Only 3 days ago did ESPN+ post the schedule for FCS schools. FBS was on the schedule for 5 weeks... even before the actual role out of ESPN +.

a TIP for you: log in to ESPN+ and watch parts of the FCS games on Thur and Fri nights and "test" how ESPN?+ "behaves" under actual (scheduled and heavy) usage. Test how the replay works..... hopfully better than ESPN 3 did at times.
    Check it out BEFORE Saturday's Bison game. (am I asking too much for ESPN+ to work like EPSN 3 or even better... considering the /////////// $cost.?

Will Bison BB games be on ESPN+ ? I am out of state (Missouri).
    goBison !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So, late to the game here, but if I have apple TV and or firestick, I can download the ESPN+ app, pay for it online, and I'm good to go, right?

Premtive/presumptive Eff-off to MNLonghorn for anticipated smart-ass comment.
    Pretty sure that you just use the existing ESPN app to watch ESPN+ content (you might have to update the app.) Assuming that you have an ESPN account from watching ESPN3, then all you should have to do is sign up for ESPN+ with that account.

I assume it will stream through a laptop just like ESPN3. Right? You just have to pay an extra $5 per month. That last part kind of sucks but I'm hoping this is one more step toward cable cutting, since I watch only a very small fraction of what cable1 provides.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    I assume it will stream through a laptop just like ESPN3. Right? You just have to pay an extra $5 per month. That last part kind of sucks but I'm hoping this is one more step toward cable cutting, since I watch only a very small fraction of what cable1 provides.
    yes, and wont have the dead air, rolling ads over and over

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Yeah, it's a lot easier on a laptop.

Example:

1. Go to: http://www.espn.com/watch/
    2. On my PC, there is a search box. I typed "North Dakota State"
    3. Under "Upcoming Events" it shows the Cal Poly game (for some reason, it also shows Howard v Ohio)
    4. Under "Replays", it shows a VB and Soccer replay. I tried out the soccer replay and it worked very well.

So when you get the roku stick can you record the game to your DVR? Of save the game in the Roku format?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So when you get the roku stick can you record the game to your DVR? Of save the game in the Roku format?
    No you can't. But you should be able to rewatch any game through the ESPN+ service. Once the game is done it goes from live to replay.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So, late to the game here, but if I have apple TV and or firestick, I can download the ESPN+ app, pay for it online, and I'm good to go, right?

Premtive/presumptive Eff-off to MNLonghorn for anticipated smart-ass comment.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Pretty sure that you just use the existing ESPN app to watch ESPN+ content (you might have to update the app.) Assuming that you have an ESPN account from watching ESPN3, then all you should have to do is sign up for ESPN+ with that account.
    Thanks Tony, and others who have responded!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    No you can't. But you should be able to rewatch any game through the ESPN+ service. Once the game is done it goes from live to replay.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Oh shit this is going to be good
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."