Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

Theres always reddit streams. Not sure if it goes in depth as far as fcs goes. But for other sports it pretty much shows all games

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I found a website that said the Missouri Valley (and others) have opted to go with espn+. It's a way to get more money for the smaller conferences.
    On the Missouri Valley Conference call yesterday, Patry V said the conference doesn't get a penny from ESPN+
    Were basically giving away the product for what amounts to ok exposure that will suddenly be much less available.

One of the guests asked her if we would consider a conference stream and she said no.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    On the Missouri Valley Conference call yesterday, Patry V said the conference doesn't get a penny from ESPN+
    Were basically giving away the product for what amounts to ok exposure that will suddenly be much less available.

One of the guests asked her if we would consider a conference stream and she said no.
    Hey Patty......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Hey Patty......

She models poorly designed championship T-shirts on ESPN.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You should be able to watch the games either way. If you have DirecTV, pay for the package. If you have a good internet connection, pay for ESPN+ and watch the games online. However you watched the games previously, they should still be available in the same way.
    Ok....so it will be on Direct TV...I'm already paying for that package. Thanks!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ESPN+ is just another way for ESPN to make money off something everyone was already paying for. $4.99 isn't the end of the world and i'll probably get it but it's kinda dumb how ESPN pretty much put a stranglehold on internet providers to all make sure they have access to ESPN 3 and now we're paying for the product again. That's my understanding anyway.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I got ESPN + to watch the CFL. I dont know if it's just a me problem but I can get it to work on my roku but I cannot get it to work on any of watch ESPN apps on my phone or tablets.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

Gabe is hitting on a key point; is the exposure still there is not as widely available? I don't know the answer to that. I suspect it is yes, but it will be diminished a bit.

Didn't you have to have a dish or cable provider to get ESPN3? Now with ESPN+ cable cutters can get ESPN programming without having a dish or cable provider....am I correct on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    Didn't you have to have a dish or cable provider to get ESPN3? Now with ESPN+ cable cutters can get ESPN programming without having a dish or cable provider....am I correct on that?
    A lot of ISPs include ESPN3 as part of their high speed services. I know I get it with my Midco service.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk