Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I'm not sure. The ESPN+ website specifies Gen4, so I bought one to make sure. Don't want to wait until the last minute, since I host a watch party. I got a pretty good deal on it, so no big deal.

EDIT: I'm thinking it may be different if you mirror it from your tablet. I don't use my laptop, I just stream it right from the app on the Apple TV.
    Could be. Have quick access to a Gen4 if needed. Thanks. Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Dom has all the answers.

Espn+ only, no College extra

Playoffs on ESPN3 and broadcast networks for this year, at least

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/her...us-bison-fans/
    Here is the press release
    https://gobison.com/news/2018/8/10/b...spx#.W23lYv02P

Apparently the Missouri State game wont be on NBC because the MVFC made it the exclusive game with their shitty production.

I suggest hardcore fans support NDSU All Access for home games. 5 HD Cameras and NDSU keeps all the money and you get Culhane/Phil Hanson/Jorgenson for audio

NDSU All Access video streaming is available for Bison home games by subscription on GoBison.com/allaccess featuring the Fargodome's five-camera HD video production and the NDSU radio call of Jeff Culhane, Phil Hansen and Jeremy Jorgenson. Subscriptions are $6.95 for one day, $10.95 monthly or $89.95 annually and each purchase supports NDSU Athletics. Postseason games are not included.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Here is the press release
    https://gobison.com/news/2018/8/10/b...spx#.W23lYv02P

Apparently the Missouri State game wont be on NBC because the MVFC made it the exclusive game with their shitty production.

I suggest hardcore fans support NDSU All Access for home games. 5 HD Cameras and NDSU keeps all the money and you get Culhane/Phil Hanson/Jorgenson for audio

NDSU All Access video streaming is available for Bison home games by subscription on GoBison.com/allaccess featuring the Fargodome's five-camera HD video production and the NDSU radio call of Jeff Culhane, Phil Hansen and Jeremy Jorgenson. Subscriptions are $6.95 for one day, $10.95 monthly or $89.95 annually and each purchase supports NDSU Athletics. Postseason games are not included.
    Boo. $10.95 is ridiculous. If it was 4.95 I would consider it. Competition.

#neulionsucks
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Boo. $10.95 is ridiculous. If it was 4.95 I would consider it. Competition.

#neulionsucks
    Yeah, people are bitching about espn at 4.99 but bot thinks people will pay 10.95 for the NDSU feed..

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Yeah, people are bitching about espn at 4.99 but bot thinks people will pay 10.95 for the NDSU feed..
    I'd rather pay NDSU a little more then give any amount of money to ESPN

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    We all know KVLY's production quality is just North of Jr high av club but I'm not sure how it compares to essentially watching the big screen feed with radio dubbed over it. Somewhat serious question.

Especially at twice the price. Not that either are expensive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 08-12-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    We all know KVKY's production quality is just North of Jr high av club but I'm not sure how it compares to essentially watching the big screen feed with radio dubbed over it. Somewhat serious question.

Especially at twice the price. Not that either are expensive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't complain about Timmerman

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I'm bitching because we dont make any money off of this deal and are helping fund ESPN who is intentionally not putting the highest rated team on ESPN3 or DirecTV because they know our fan base will pay them. The Valley game of the week really pisses me off because its forcing us to pay. They do this because they know if it's a typical MVFC team, fans won't freak out

People wont pay for NDSU All Access but I wish they did because we need to generate revenue. I might feel a little better about it if ESPN did something for us like bringing back College Gameday which would at least give us some exposure. But if they wouldn't come back after beating Iowa and winning 4 and 5 straight, and then again last year, it wont happen again. That ship sailed with Lee Fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Unfortunately the NDSU all Access doesnt cover the road games so I will probably conform and subscribe to espn+.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Netflix or Amazon prime would be a great national carrier for FCS games. It would give them a new market too.
    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Agree the eyeballs will go down short term; but what about long term? And right now, in 2018, what other national platform would you advocate? I don't see any other options right now and they'd be wise to see how this plays out, while cursing ESPN.
    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Netflix or Amazon prime would be a great national carrier for FCS games. It would give them a new market too.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    One day Amazon, Netflix, and Facebook live will jump in. Those who get in early will be rewarded. If you want to talk about incredible target advertising, Facebook will dominate. They could run ads for anyone who ever lived in ND, follows NDSU, went to NDSU, likes football etc.

Heres a few recent articles

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/interne...sports-n856906

https://www.recode.net/2017/8/23/161...l-stadium-deal