Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Espn+

Haven't seen this talked about anywhere. I'm reading online that ESPN3 is getting discontinued in favor of their new subscription based site ESPN+

Does anyone know if this affects football? I don't live in the state broadcast area so I depend on ESPN3 to watch all of the games.
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011

Default Re: Espn+

It was back a few pages. Here is the thread:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...hlight=espn%2B
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by duluthbison View Post
    Haven't seen this talked about anywhere. I'm reading online that ESPN3 is getting discontinued in favor of their new subscription based site ESPN+

Does anyone know if this affects football? I don't live in the state broadcast area so I depend on ESPN3 to watch all of the games.
    ESPN+ is 4.99 a month and can be cancelled anytime.

I said this on the other thread but I haven't been able to confirm that we have to get ESPN+ but it sounds like it. I don't have to figure it out until the second game so I'll have plenty of time.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I found a website that said the Missouri Valley (and others) have opted to go with espn+. It's a way to get more money for the smaller conferences.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I found a website that said the Missouri Valley (and others) have opted to go with espn+. It's a way to get more money for the smaller conferences.
    How much do we want to bet that they WON'T increase the production budget despite being on a subscription service?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can anyone tell me if Plus will be on the Direct TV game day package like ESPN 3 used to be?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Can anyone tell me if Plus will be on the Direct TV game day package like ESPN 3 used to be?
    I believe the ESPN Game Day package is totally separate from ESPN+. One is part of a satellite subscription package and the other is online.
    Hail the BISON!!!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I believe the ESPN Game Day package is totally separate from ESPN+. One is part of a satellite subscription package and the other is online.
    Shit....that's pretty much the only way I can watch out here in eastern Montana. Wasn't/Isn't ESPN 3 an online product as well? I could watch that on TV thru Direct TVon their game day package.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Shit....that's pretty much the only way I can watch out here in eastern Montana. Wasn't/Isn't ESPN 3 an online product as well? I could watch that on TV thru Direct TV.
    You should be able to watch the games either way. If you have DirecTV, pay for the package. If you have a good internet connection, pay for ESPN+ and watch the games online. However you watched the games previously, they should still be available in the same way.
    Hail the BISON!!!