Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So in the ESPN app on Android if you search for North Dakota State it doesn't show any on demand replays available. If you hit the schedule icon and look for replays on Sat the 1st and filter for football, it is shown in the list and will play the video. Filtering by network to ESPN+ says there are no results even though there are many listed as ESPN+ in the list without filtering.

So ESPN playbacks are still buggy as far as finding them through their app. If you can wait for the KVLY YouTube account to post them, they are better anyway since they cut out commercials and are always available and don't expire off the site.

Just thought I'd post my experience in case anyone else has difficulty looking for a replay on ESPN. Hopefully they fix these bugs in the near future.
    I found it quickly by going to “recently played or broadcasted” or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

All the various ESPN apps do is play video.

The UI should be designed to help you find the video stream you want. Really it should be a text box search with your favorites and previously watched items below. One page that can fit on a smartphone screen.

UI is heavy, cluttered garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    All the various ESPN apps do is play video.

The UI should be designed to help you find the video stream you want. Really it should be a text box search with your favorites and previously watched items below. One page that can fit on a smartphone screen.

UI is heavy, cluttered garbage.
    Yes! And if you search for North Dakota State, show the replay if it's available, which it is. If search works the rest of the UI mess can be ignored.

When the MVFC was exclusively on ESPN 3 there was a "MVFC Channel" where it showed live and upcoming games and replays... at $4.95/mo this feature needs to be made available on ESPN plus... that is a minimum requirement.

Plus, enough with all that tennis and soccer crap when you open the app... i want to get to what i want quickly, and not have to see all that BS

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    When the MVFC was exclusively on ESPN 3 there was a "MVFC Channel" where it showed live and upcoming games and replays... at $4.95/mo this feature needs to be made available on ESPN plus... that is a minimum requirement.

Plus, enough with all that tennis and soccer crap when you open the app... i want to get to what i want quickly, and not have to see all that BS
    Yes. This seems obvious. Great for searching for MVFC games.

I'm not able to find any replays of football games that were on ESPNplus. My understanding is they are there. Anyone have specific instructions?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I'm not able to find any replays of football games that were on ESPNplus. My understanding is they are there. Anyone have specific instructions?
    In the app (not website) go to "Browse" in the upper right hand size. Once there, go down to "Sports." Once there, scroll to "NCAA College Football." You might have to click to the right to get this option to show up. Once there, scroll down to "Past Events." From there scroll to the right until you find the game you want to watch.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I have also found them using the schedule. There is a calander looking icon in the android app. You can then select replay and pick the date of the game. It will show all events on that day. The game you are looking for should be in that list.

Thanks. I was trying to find them on the website. I'll try the iPhone app next.

Was able to follow the android suggestion to find them on the iphone.

Not very user friendly.