Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

Just to clarify ESPN+ will be a different app entirely than the ESPN app and Watch ESPN so you won’t be able to get it on devices that do not have the ESPN+ App available.

I won’t be able to get Bison games on my XboxOne like I have before with the ESPN app and ESPN does not offer an ESPN+ app for Xbox (yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So for those that have a Roku which one do I buy? They have 2 or 3 different ones on Amazon.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yep and thats the route Im going to go with.

I want to thank you and everyone here for the help. Its appreciated.
    You'll be cancelling your dish service and binge watching shows on Netflix in no time

So for those that have a Roku which one do I buy? They have 2 or 3 different ones on Amazon.
    I just was digging around about this, too, and the articles from Roku and ESPN are saying that is just simply available through Roku. So i would maybe check make sure you are getting one of the later models and you should be good.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You'll be cancelling your dish service and binge watching shows on Netflix in no time
    Which one do I buy.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Which one do I buy.
    Roku Streaming Stick:

https://www.amazon.com/Roku-Streamin...?tag=823814-20

Assuming you don't care about 4K I'd get that one.

Little more than cheapest model but better WiFi and faster processor for less lag.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Roku Streaming Stick:

https://www.amazon.com/Roku-Streamin...?tag=823814-20

Assuming you don't care about 4K I'd get that one.

Little more than cheapest model but better WiFi and faster processor for less lag.
    Thanks. Plus I used Amazon Smile. TM will get some money from the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Just to clarify ESPN+ will be a different app entirely than the ESPN app and Watch ESPN so you won’t be able to get it on devices that do not have the ESPN+ App available.

I won’t be able to get Bison games on my XboxOne like I have before with the ESPN app and ESPN does not offer an ESPN+ app for Xbox (yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is not a different app. ESPN+ is avaiblable through the regular ESPN app but not the WatchESPN app.

Not sure if they have integrated all devices yet like xbox. but on my roku its runs through the normal ESPN app

I can't even find the WatchESPN app on my Roku anymore. Looks like all ESPN video goes through the ESPN app there now.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I'm trying to sign up for ESPN+ on my computer...it's not allowing me to for some reason. Do I have to download a "Watch ESPN" app first? I'm trying to do that and failing...
    You should not have to download anything to just sign up. Mine was pretty easy (<1 min sign up) but i was already signed in to espn for my fantasy games.