Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Thanks for answering.

Well. Anyone want to guess how long it is until the Bison get the 'game of the week'? Or one of the other 5 regular season conference games that will be on ESPN3?
    In the pdf from that link, it looks like they won't.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not to belabor the point (and I know I am), if there are 13 regular season MVFC games on ESPN3 that are eligible for ESPN College Extra, that's 26 slots for the teams in the conference. And NDSU doesn't get even 1 of those?!? MVFC leadership has got to go. Fire PV, save season!

Anyone else having issues with ESPN+ not working for this game right now?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mine is working just fine for me

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not to belabor the point (and I know I am), if there are 13 regular season MVFC games on ESPN3 that are eligible for ESPN College Extra, that's 26 slots for the teams in the conference. And NDSU doesn't get even 1 of those?!? MVFC leadership has got to go. Fire PV, save season!
    Our mvfc games of the week happen in December

Dumb. ESPN purposely put us behind the paywall to drive traffic. This is not a new thing, NDSU is the crown jewel of the division and we are treated as such. If you want to complain, this is the first step towards us getting any real dollars. We might not need the separation of the powers if we can prove we are an actual draw. Absolutely worth it to me.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Our mvfc games of the week happen in December
    And sometimes January.

Is this supposed to work on LG Smart TVs? It won't load for me, but it works fine on my other devices hooked up to the same WiFi

Peyton Manning’s Detail show is worth the price by itself. How he breaks down film and explains so that it’s easy to understand is unreal.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonboone11 View Post
    Is this supposed to work on LG Smart TVs? It won't load for me, but it works fine on my other devices hooked up to the same WiFi

As a last resort, I'm guessing your TV has a web browser app. You can watch the game through that.