Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    What kind of routers do you have? What kind of internet do you have? As someone in the tech field, a lot of people point fingers at things that aren't the actual issue based on herd mentality(pun not intended).
    Again. I'm not having issues with it. I'm just speculating why others might be.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

if youtube, hulu, netflix and all the other streaming services work great....i blame espn+

Quote Originally Posted by yellowstreak View Post
    if youtube, hulu, netflix and all the other streaming services work great....i blame espn+
    I basically troubleshoot/engineer for a living, if not everyone is having the issue, it's not that simple. And if you think all of those are created equal, you are incorrect. Teach is more on the correct path than you are with these posts, not trying to be a dick, just truthful. You have to weigh EVERY variable before you can make a charge like "it's ESPN+!!!". I've even used this multiple weeks hotspotting with my cell phone.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Watched the entire game through ESPN+ and had no issues. Was watching through the Fire Stick

In fact, MN had issues with OTA. Zero interruptions here.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I love how espn plus has 1000 ways to sell me their product and no CLEAR ***ing PORTAL TO SIGN IN THROUGH. garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I love how espn plus has 1000 ways to sell me their product and no CLEAR ***ing PORTAL TO SIGN IN THROUGH. garbage
    What are you talking about? I opened the ESPN app for the first time today on my AppleTV, realized I needed to add the ESPN+ stuff, so I went to the "gear" area in the upper right. Took me a total of maybe 30 seconds.

Hell, I even clicked the ESPN+ option first and it asked if I wanted a 7 day trial. I had already paid for it, so I proceeded to the settings.
    check neg rep

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What are you talking about? I opened the ESPN app for the first time today on my AppleTV, realized I needed to add the ESPN+ stuff, so I went to the "gear" area in the upper right. Took me a total of maybe 30 seconds.

Hell, I even clicked the ESPN+ option first and it asked if I wanted a 7 day trial. I had already paid for it, so I proceeded to the settings.
    There is no clear login are when I go through their site. It only gives the option to start the 7 day trail and then put me in a loop after that going back and forth between "You've already signed up for this so continue" and "Sign up for the 7 day free trial". It was really frustrating. after a while it almost seemed to put me through via error not design.

Your using an app. We are using a web browser.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    There is no clear login are when I go through their site. It only gives the option to start the 7 day trail and then put me in a loop after that going back and forth between "You've already signed up for this so continue" and "Sign up for the 7 day free trial". It was really frustrating. after a while it almost seemed to put me through via error not design.
    I guess I have no idea what you're talking about because I did the 7 day trial, it billed me for it, and it's worked ever since? Log into your ESPN account and you're done? I guess I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Your using an app. We are using a web browser.
    Used both this year so far. It was the first time on my ATV today actually lol
    check neg rep